Should Fat People Be Allowed To Vote?

Can you do something about your body?

Then you would not allow me to vote?

No. I would let you vote if you lost some weight, though.

Sorry. No can do.

Hey, eat ____. Never change your weight or what you are.

I’ve changed my mind. Fat people would be allowed to vote as follows. If I were king of the world, I would set up a system.

There would be a test to assess knowledge and intelligence. It would include questions about history, civics, politics, math, science, chemistry, literature and other topics. It would also include some problem-solving questions. There would also be a physical test including weight and BMI measurements among other things. Everyone would take these tests if they wanted to participate, from voters to candidates.

A candidate’s scores would be shown on every ballot so voters would know if the candidate was a moron or fat or both.

For voters, your score would determine the number of votes you got, multiplied by how far you are from optimal BMI (which I’m going to set as 20, since I’m king of the world). For example, if your BMI is 30, your vote is worth 20/30 or 67%. If you score 75 on the knowledge test, you get 75 x 0.67 votes, or 50 votes. If someone scores 90 on the test and has a BMI of 20, they get 90 votes.

Sorry, I meant ice cream.

So middle ground for you is something like:
____=ice cream

No, I don’t think you need to amputate your legs.

Did you need a second opinion?

That’s really unfair. If you idle a car and breathe in its exhaust it will affect your intelligence as well as causing the toxins to store in the bodyfat.

Your lungs don’t even work. And you cannot burn fat. With your entire body doing 6 hour workouts every day for a month you could not burn a a kilo or even a pound of what I have as bodyfat

What are you contrasting for this BMI? Muscle to Fat?

You don’t allow people to lose weight.

With your lean, optimal 70 kilos, what if I told you have to weigh 40?

What then? Cut your legs off?

Your words and your pictures match up.

You are a pile of ____. Weight loss is your biggest vulnerability and fear.

I’m a backstop to what is being forced on me. Failure of life sustaining itself.

Mark, why did you go back and self-censor your profanity?

Maybe you’ll notice other things now.

It’s because your body is special. You optimized it for sensuality and lovemaking with your wife. Can I buy a box of these for you?

With that special body of yours, you will never be able to make any fat from these and with a box or maybe two of 18 you will never have to worry about losing weight even when being passionate and intimate in the shower or on the bidet. Figure out what to do with them necessary for upkeep of your optimal weight. Stay consistent as consistency is the key.

And stay away.

Understand racism.

I did have to edit. So much just keeps disappearing.

You’re a stiff.

Do you know what the funny thing is about stiffs? They honestly believe they are going to lock people out of life.
That is almost as ridiculous as how much and excessively they demand from it and the rights they base that on.

I’ve had it with stiffs.

Living in Orlando, which has become “little San Juan”, and being surrounded by these idiots, I would never let them vote. They have no regard for laws or societal norms. If they see a friend approaching in their car on a two lane street, both will stop and park in the middle of the road and have a conversation and to hell with everyone else. Most are trumpsters of course. They all love their “freedom and liberty” but take no responsibility for anything. The majority hate white people.

1 Like