Should Fat People Be Allowed To Vote?

With your lean, optimal 70 kilos, what if I told you have to weigh 40?

What then? Cut your legs off?

Your words and your pictures match up.

You are a pile of ____. Weight loss is your biggest vulnerability and fear.

Iā€™m a backstop to what is being forced on me. Failure of life sustaining itself.

Mark, why did you go back and self-censor your profanity?

Maybe youā€™ll notice other things now.

Itā€™s because your body is special. You optimized it for sensuality and lovemaking with your wife. Can I buy a box of these for you?

With that special body of yours, you will never be able to make any fat from these and with a box or maybe two of 18 you will never have to worry about losing weight even when being passionate and intimate in the shower or on the bidet. Figure out what to do with them necessary for upkeep of your optimal weight. Stay consistent as consistency is the key.

And stay away.

Understand racism.

I did have to edit. So much just keeps disappearing.

Youā€™re a stiff.

Do you know what the funny thing is about stiffs? They honestly believe they are going to lock people out of life.
That is almost as ridiculous as how much and excessively they demand from it and the rights they base that on.

Iā€™ve had it with stiffs.

Living in Orlando, which has become ā€œlittle San Juanā€, and being surrounded by these idiots, I would never let them vote. They have no regard for laws or societal norms. If they see a friend approaching in their car on a two lane street, both will stop and park in the middle of the road and have a conversation and to hell with everyone else. Most are trumpsters of course. They all love their ā€œfreedom and libertyā€ but take no responsibility for anything. The majority hate white people.

1 Like

Jaw loss is job loss. How do you expect to survive if you cannot even hold your jaw (job)?
Thatā€™s fat to me. Jaw loss and job loss. One in the same by spoken word.

Of course Iā€™m being told I am fat. Must be in relation to my heart and lungs.

Mark, I havenā€™t seen anyone call you fat.

Should a man who cannot hold his jaw (and thus hold any position of work or function by alignment) be allowed to vote, if he merely keeps it in place with nothing but fat? With the jaw constantly failing and sliding out of place. And the fat breaking down itself, more like fats, oil, and grease soaked up by breaking down base.

Oh, howā€™s it hanging there smiley? Whatā€™s for lunch?

Broccoli, zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms and onions. How about you?

Iā€™m sorry none of that got past the force field holding it in all in place. Canā€™t afford to miss another meal.

Canā€™t vote yet if I live my life to your rules.

Are you telling me that I am going to lose my jaw? My vote was my voice and now you are taking it away?

Jaw dropping results on your poll about fat Reg.

So fat I canā€™t even actually eat or speak. Itā€™s hard for me to accept Reggie.