Sailing

it is grotesque to me that people like that (wink wink nudge nudge) are having the best day of their crummy existence
george floyd should have won this year
as he did in 1865

black t-shirts matter

What exactly is your point, Bill? I ask only because it is just vaguely possible that you’re trying to post an original thought for the first time in months and I want to encourage that. Now, trying to speak plain adult English and without being stupidly cryptic, what exactly are you trying to say?

1 Like

Uh huh, uh huh, and then what?

did you go take that harvard test for implicit racism?
would you like a re-post to click on?

Don’t deflect, Bill. What’s your point “about those white guys sailing on million dollar boats year after year”?

i support slavery
for sled dogs ((those fuckin’ huskies get what they deserve))
for things i will eat((those fuckin’ chickens had it coming))
i draw the line at people, tho
i figure if people start getting enslaved, i would be fourth or fifth in line
that would be grotesque

everyone knows new zealand would never have won if it wasnt for the dutchie in their crew

1 Like

Vectors. Adding. Drool.
Add. Vectors. Drool.

Bill, I changed your avatar to the system default. You may not use my photo as your avatar. If you now throw a tantrum and litter the forum with endless crap, or change your avatar to something obscene or otherwise unpleasant, I’ll take further action as needed. You should know by now that I do not care at all about your rights or your free speech.

1 Like

Wow. You are selfish. It’s not like he was going to keep it for all, not existent, eternity.

I think you should know, he voted for Biden so, technically, he doesn’t care about his rights either. I’m going to wait right here for him to cross examine my use of the word “technically” for accuracy a sentence.

Byw, if eternity is non-existent, how long is forever? I’m thinking 12 minutes.

Eternity - the length of the trump administration.

1 Like

I couldn’t find the Dutchman but I do remember the Dutch tried to mount a challenge for the 2018 cup and couldn’t raise the money. Canada tried the same thing a few decades ago and also couldn’t raise the money. This is a billionaire’s game. I hope that irritating British Ineos guy doesn’t buy the Cup next time around. He has more (oil) money than God and spends it on sports. Word is he’s already bribing the Kiwis to be challenger of record.

Most money=best boat

Usually, yes, but not always. The Italians spent more than the Kiwis this time, and the Brits spent more than both. They finished in reverse order to their spend numbers.

lol was just teasing but here he is:

Interesting. From Rotterdam, it looks like. He has that typically untrustworthy looking Dutch face but whatever, he just won an America’s Cup. Props to Carlo.

This isn’t really sailing but I didn’t want to make a new topic. Both boats are powerboats.