Racism

That’s your globalist, liberal friends in low places preparing to demonstrate the effectiveness of lockdowns on pollution. Imagine climate change taking center stage around the world and finding a plausible solution through a global agreement to “rest” one day a week. If it’s a law punishable by fines, many people will stay home. If people don’t take that serious enough a little trouble and prison will address the issue. When they have driven the point home, death will be the outcome for anyone who doesn’t rest and allow the planet to heal on the 1st day.

Ok, this made me chuckle. Normally I think these things are overblown, but there are the stamps showing skintones from white to black, and the highest value is white and each stamp loses a bit of value until you reach black which is the least valuable. lol.

1 Like

Very amusing.

A University professor.

Stupid commercial but what else can we expect.

1 Like

I love this but Romney is still a twit. Better than Trump obviously, but worse than Obama and possibly even Biden. A softer-spoken RWNJ but still a RWNJ. I would encourage him to not get vaccinated.

1 Like

Interesting perspectives of a black American woman dating a white Russian guy.

2 years old clip, the russians might be a little more racist towards all americans now

would be a more interesting clip if that guy was also black and even more if he was a girl

I wonder what putin approval rating actually is in Russia, if they answered honestly. I wonder if he would approve of himself.

I totally believe Putin supporters believe his lies and propaganda and Putin simply wants to do everything to get Russia onto Superpower level. Just like Hitler and Nazi Germany. What an irony he justifies the attack and aiming even at civilians wrongly with fighting fascism, while he and his biggest friend China are the real fascists.

China is watching closely, of course. They are likely running computer models about the best time to invade Taiwan right now. My guess is their models will show 10 to 15 years as the optimal time.

How funny. I thought Russia was a superpower.

Interesting. While obviously racist, I’m not sure I’m against this. Screw free speech. Western world media is simply more powerful than African media and having another generation of Africans aspiring to white beauty standards is stupid.

A lil outdated. Can you guess my favorite part? What’s yours?

We’ll never know. lol. I hate when uploaders do this.