The Left defines everything Trump does as racist.
This is true racism.
Racism? The article says, “Aranda, 24, allegedly told police that he went to the mall looking for someone to kill as revenge for being rejected by women there for several years.”
That’s some kind of weird incel lunacy, maybe, but how is it racist?
How is it incel lunacy?
He’s incel. He’s a lunatic.
He’s also racist.
Incel? Hell, as nice and sweet and manly as I am, even I could get a girl. He’s a fucking crazed man. Maybe that has something to go with his lunacy. You are a self-proclaimed racist Michele. Maybe you could give this guy some comfort. Even if it was just a hand job through the bars.
I still don’t get why you’re calling him racist, Michele. He expressed no hatred of other races. He was mad because he couldn’t get laid and wanted revenge on women. Incel, clearly. Misogynist, clearly. Racist?
Just guessing here, but I bet he was a trump supporter. Pure conjecture on my part, but it could help explain why he couldn’t get fucked.
Neither does Trump.
Calling neo-Nazis “fine people” counts for me. What does that have to do with calling this guy a racist?
Attempting to push an innocent white boy to his death counts for me.
It shouldn’t, not unless he did it because the kid was white. He may well have done it to a black kid if that’s who happened to have been there at the time.
I want to make sure I understand you since you are working so hard at justifying this case as anything but racism.
With a man’s words, he is a racist, but with a man’s actions, he is incel.
What did you major in? BS in the highest degree?
Michele, by your nonsensical argument, ALL crimes between races are racist, even if there was no racial hatred involved.
Reg, by liberal nonsensical arguments every word that comes from Trumps mouth is racist even if he says nothing race related.
Ok, if that is true (which I don’t think it is but let’s say it is), then your solution is to call another crime racist even though there’s zero evidence of any race based motive? You should apply for a post in Trump’s cabinet.
Solution? My befuddled mind couldn’t possibly offer a solution.
It was an adult black man who pushed an innocent white boy. Is it now mandatory that a black man state he is racist before one is allowed to question his motive as racist? Or are we now only allowed to consider it racism if he has a gun in hand and a self-professed Trump supporter?
Yes, Michele, that’s exactly right. And if a white person commits a crime against a black person, we don’t automatically assume he’s racist either.
Trump has proven his racism over and over for 40 years, starting from when he refused to rent to blacks in the 70s. His proven racism has nothing to do with this case.
As I recall, during the Obama administration, many times if a black man defied the law and died because of it, the officer was accused of racism. Even before the facts came out. Obama failed to condemn their hate-filled accusations before facts were presented and even after when no racism was found, causing a deep divide within the country.
I don’t know about this but Trump has a right to rent to whoever he chooses. I don’t recall him being called racist back then either. But then, in the 70’s, he was a Leftist.
What Is Prohibited?
In the Sale and Rental of Housing:
It is illegal discrimination to take any of the following actions because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin:
- Refuse to rent or sell housing
- Refuse to negotiate for housing
- Otherwise make housing unavailable
- Set different terms, conditions or privileges for sale or rental of a dwelling
- Provide a person different housing services or facilities
- Falsely deny that housing is available for inspection, sale or rental
- Make, print or publish any notice, statement or advertisement with respect to the sale or rental of a dwelling that indicates any preference, limitation or discrimination
- Impose different sales prices or rental charges for the sale or rental of a dwelling
- Use different qualification criteria or applications, or sale or rental standards or procedures, such as income standards, application requirements, application fees, credit analyses, sale or rental approval procedures or other requirements
- Evict a tenant or a tenant’s guest
- Harass a person
- Fail or delay performance of maintenance or repairs
- Limit privileges, services or facilities of a dwelling
- Discourage the purchase or rental of a dwelling
- Assign a person to a particular building or neighborhood or section of a building or neighborhood
- For profit, persuade, or try to persuade, homeowners to sell their homes by suggesting that people of a particular protected characteristic are about to move into the neighborhood (blockbusting)
- Refuse to provide or discriminate in the terms or conditions of homeowners insurance because of the race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin of the owner and/or occupants of a dwelling
- Deny access to or membership in any multiple listing service or real estate brokers’ organization