Trump

See, that’s your problem Michele (one of them). You want somebody else to read and then tell you what to think.

and just so Michele doesn’t have to read -

In a sentencing memo [filed last month], Sayoc’s attorneys said the 57-year-old former pizza deliverer became radicalized via a daily consumption of Trump’s tweets, Fox News, and conspiracy theories on the internet

That’s just one example. There are far more.

And your problem is that you want me to read it myself and form my own opinion so you can shoot it down with your hate-filled rhetoric.

Never be afraid to have an opinion. You have a right to your opinion regardless of what I might think of it.

In reference to “Trumps long history of racism.”

I didn’t recall Trump stating he was racist but I guess the same rule doesn’t apply to Trump that applies to every other race or the rest of the universe.

I’ve been reading up in the shooters and so far I have only found one white nationalist in 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-calls-for-strong-background-checks-after-massacres-suggests-pairing-gun-legislation-with-immigration-reform/2019/08/05/7de14d7c-b770-11e9-bad6-609f75bfd97f_story.html%3FoutputType=amp

Trump condemns racism!

Obama condemns Trumps words as normalizing racism.

Trump claps back at Obama for his inflammatory words against Trumps condemnation of racism but as usual his response is twisted. Implying that he condemns Obama for condemning the normalization of racism.

Given that I linked to the article that quoted its source naming all 50 extremist killings and their links to extremism, you must have an interesting method of “reading up”.

Well there’s the problem you see. Most people start at the top and read down. No wonder you have very little information.

This might be interesting when Trump visits tomorrow.

We might see people in the streets with this one. There should be.

I agree, and I hope Trump is made to feel unwelcome. That said, as I see it here are some facts.

1. Both shooters last weekend would’ve passed any background checks. Stricter checks would have done nothing in these cases. They were as clean as whistles before they started shooting.

2. Trump has done nothing but neither did Obama. Of course, Obama tried his heart out after Sandy Hook but failed against a Republican congress so he can hold his head high. That said, results are everything and he failed, too.

3. There are too many guns in the US to confiscate. It’s just not a real world solution. If guns were banned, it would solve the problem in the US in about 25 years, but until then it would be a mess with only criminals having guns.

4. Something is very messed up in the US and I doubt it can be fixed with laws. Violence overall keeps declining around the world, including in the US, but a clearly-growing group of insane people (predominantly RWNJs) are shooting up everything from churches to Walmarts. Nobody know why. Nobody knows what to do about it. All we have are bandaids for this gaping wound.

But they are shooters, therefore, they are RWNJ’s. Their faults must have just accidentally slipped by you.

I agree that Obama did nothing but Trump is doing something. I could write an entire book on it and you would label it fables.

I agree. Someone suggested regulating ammunition and removing weapons of war would help slow it down, although I think if someone really wants to kill a lot of people, they can just wait until he next parade and mow them down with a vehicle.

You’re spewing your lie-filled hatred again, Reg.

A bandaid won’t stick if you pour vinegar over the wound before you attempt to cover it.

I don’t watch a lot of TV but I will watch this. I’m happy she is finally able to face the world after all they put her through. Lord knows she needs closure after enduring a destroyed reputation and years of mockery.

The Left becomes more disgusting by the day. How can any of you not only tolerate but also support their vulgarity by aligning yourselves with them.

Do you believe Donald Trump paid Russian prostitutes for pee sex, Michele?

You know I don’t believe that but I know you are gullible enough to believe it. At best, I believe the liberal that was paid to write the dossier was speaking from experience.

I did not know he had a black girlfriend in the 90’s.