Racism

Wow! There are so many laws in that list it looks much like all the biblical laws no one can possibly keep.

1 Like

I notice this happened in Minnesota at a mall so Iā€™m guessing it was 90% white. If it was 10% white you could question if it was racist. How was it racist again?

This is an interesting article to me because I believe in her circle of friends she may have pet names she affectionately uses to convey love to her close friend. Imho, a chocolate covered marshmallow is not racist. Itā€™s cute.

I know someone who believes itā€™s okay to speak the racial slur ā€œn****rig because she says he knew she wasnā€™t being racist. Even though he doesnā€™t know her, she believes in the spirit of their first conversation, he just somehow knew she was not expressing racism.

Now I know that we have all been afforded the right to speak our minds any way we please but we also are expected to show respect to others. When that man walked away, I do wonder if he felt disrespected. I believe I would since Iā€™m not black and was immediately offended at her attempt to regale us with her insensitive and endless storytelling. But thatā€™s just me, and how was your day?

Arrested for eating a sandwich while black.

Don Cherry has been fired. He looks great for 85.

That cop should be fired. Make him a mall cop.

How sweet. Heā€™s like a tiny Canadian Trump.

Do you think don cherry should have been fired? Would you have fired him if it was your decision? 2 different questions.

I posted this on FB in response to a friend asking the same thing.

I donā€™t think he should be fired either. I just wonder if I would have fired him. His boss might have been fired if he didnā€™t. I wouldnā€™t even have heard about this, if he didnā€™t get fired. So, thereā€™s that.

Stephen Miller is crazier than we all thought, which is really very crazy. He turns out to be a white nationalist, which is amusing as he is a Jew.

Iā€™m confused. Is white nationalism racist?

Admitting your problem is the first step in healing.

White nationalism is the belief that whites should separate and form their own country in which no non-whites would be permitted. I would call that racist, yes.

1 Like

Well, okay, Doc!

MmmhmmmClears throatmmmhmmmhmmmmhhhmmm
Lays on couch

So you see, itā€™s like this. My therapist is a quack. He knows everything, including meā€¦Oh, Lord, I am healed!!! I.Am.Healed!!! Tell the world, I am healed!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
Look, no hands: :hugs: I am healed.
By the convincing words from Willā€™s powerful voice, Psalms 82: 6 is confirmed and I am healed!!!

Okay, okay! Donā€™t get testy on me. I thought white nationalism meant that a white person was patriotic to their own country lol. Geez! I really need to read more.

Obviously.

Why did you post this article in the ā€œRacismā€ thread?

I posted the video that got him fired. Referring to immigrants as ā€œyou peopleā€ as well as the poppy reference got him fired. Probably racist. Probably should not have been fired.

This is rich. McDonalds in China, where coronavirus started, is banning Africans, where thereā€™s very little coronavirus, from entering because they might have coronavirus.

Iā€™d eat african McDonalds over anything from the wet market.

It seems China takes responsibility for nothing. Fuck em.

2 Likes