Pit Bulls

the middle of 4 german guys? not likely lol

surely the dog can be saved even if its a killerā€¦ send him to cesar milan!:wink:

ā€œdogs are smart but they are obedient to the point of stupidityā€ thats very true and also applies to a lot of people
hmm do you also believe in the death penalty for humans?

Lays on couch*

It was long, long ago. But I realized as a youngster that justice requires the life of one to answer for the blood of another. Iā€™m for it and yes if you know a dog in need of obedience training, there is none better than our trusty Mexican dog whisperer. His fame has made him unaffordable though.

Not a fan of Cesar but I do like him better than the death penalty.

Thatā€™s interesting. Since you are such a dog lover, I would have thought you to be a strong supporter of dog trainers.

not my kind of justice and it makes me sad to hear such things
hmm you realised this as a youngsterā€¦ should i read that as you were indoctrinated by a supposedly peaceful religion to think killing is ok?

ps: cesar was an illegal immigrant but he is american now lol

Cause for celebration. Iā€™m sure that wasnā€™t an easy task.

If you do you would assume wrong.

i dont know but i expect the fresh prince of bel air made it easy for him since he was one of his first fans

i didnt assume, i asked;)

Sheā€™s trying for another badge.

1 Like

tik tok is the sound a clock makes so she can have an ugly clock badge instead

(((Reg))) Ugly Clock Badge. Make just 1. They can fight over it.

I doubt he made it easier but Iā€™m sure his network of supporters played a part in Cezars survival.

lol will smiths wife provided him with an english tutor for a yearā€¦

i like the story, to me its a typical american story that some americans try to ignore:
a poor immigrant from another country becoming a famous succesful american

Well there ya go. I see you found the first of a string of commitments made on his behalf.

Yeah weā€™re a bunch of cold, heartless bytches who donā€™t care about a poor Mexican pulling himself out of the gutters to become someone great among the masses. He can pay for his praise if he needs it.

i did not say thatā€¦ obviously the majority of americans care enough to let your president build a wall to prevend such things from happening in the futureā€¦

actually less then 50%.

lol yes guess thats hopeful

Now if they would only vote and if the votes were counted and the ballots not fucked with etc.,

A very big beautiful wall illegal immigrants have enjoyed tearing down. Donā€™t get me started.

Which just shows the stupidity of a wall.

1 Like