Pit Bulls

Oh yeah. I guess it is. Vile. Lol.

Iā€™m guessing they donā€™t fight like cats and dogs. The little mop dog probably keeps your floors looking good.

the thread is indeed vile and unjust since all dogs (and humans) can be indoctrinated to become violent animals

little dogs are used as floor cleaners there? lol here they are called kuttelikkertjes

The topic isnā€™t about whether a dog could or couldnā€™t become violent. Itā€™s about which is going to kill you, and deaths from dog attacks are over 80% pitbulls. Rottweilers made up over 10%. I have never heard of a golden retriever killing someone in an attack, but I suppose that could happen. Just hasnā€™t.

If the dog kills a human, do you think the owner should be charged with murder or manslaughter?

1 Like

Of course they should. Manslaughter, Iā€™d say, as itā€™s usually unintentional.

Well. Itā€™s not unintentional by the dog necessarily, but it is not premeditated. Voluntary manslaughter I suppose.

sure, just like with humans; an adult is more likely to kill than a baby, a big strong man or woman is more likely to kill someone than a fragile old personā€¦
do you think we should ban adults or strong people in advance just because similar people committed crimes?

if you google you will probably find several mentions of labradors killing people but you can always say it was a mix and it had some pitbull dna inside itā€¦ just like racists will do when it concerns humans

oh and yes definintely murder or manslaughter depending on circumstances/what actually happened

This is the usual canard. Guess what, dogs donā€™t have human rights.

I donā€™t look at humans and dogs the same way, so I donā€™t make that comparison. I like animals more than most humans do, but I care about humans more. I donā€™t think that is unusual though. I think there would be a larger outcry if there were 500000 humans killed in Australia as opposed to 500000 animals. Certainly among the australian government as they seem to not really have a response at all as far as pollution goes. Iā€™m more against breeding them at this point. Iā€™m guessing after Montreal banned them years ago that they havenā€™t had any pit bull attacks, but I never bothered to look it up.

yes somehow humans prefer it that wayā€¦
vicious labrador attacks:

depends how the humans were killedā€¦ if it was in traffic than almost everyone considers that normal

Yes almost nobody cares about people dying in car accidents. There are so many awful drivers the only safe thing to do would be to not drive. If 500000 people burnt to death, there would be a large outcry.

Is that you thinki? Looks a little dutch.

Thinkiā€™s the guy in the middle. I think heā€™s lost some weight.

You know you want my humble opinion.

I think the owner should be charged with manslaughter unless the owner was commanding the dog. Then the dog should be killed and the owner charged with murder.
Dogs are smart but they are obedient to the point of stupidity most of the time.

2 Likes

They did but the new mayor reversed the ban last year. Pit Bulls are legal again in Montreal.

lol no i wish it was, looks like fun

Ok yes chasing all those dogs certainly shed a few kilograms.