PC Gone Mad

apparently its an excellent insulator (among other things):

“What housing material repels mosquitos, makes a stable foundation against natural disasters, acts like a thermal insulator and is the[ best natural disinfectant? You guessed it, poop! It’s a mood booster too.”

I support this in the Netherlands.

I like to poop in my bath tub. Just for the record: It’s a steam pressure relief valve, too.

Aren’t you the guy who did barbeque in the bathtub?

is this a private thing or do you invite your friends to join you and make it a group experience?

I am going to effing hurl.

Again?

Ok this is taking PC to a new level.

lol they can see the banana as a phallic symbol but they dont see the car as an object that is responsible for more deaths than corona and cancer combined?

When I was a kid, anyone who saw something sexual about a kid eating a banana was called a deviant pervert. Today, people call them “woke”.

Banana slugs are magnificent beasts.

Sounds like hallucination denial.

Beautiful art or sexual innuendo?

This is so far beyond stupid that I had to laugh.

1 Like

As opposed to when you do believe something. At this point, fact checking is unnecessary. Wouldn’t you agree with that, Reg?

No. I’m fact I have no idea what you’re on about.

ah you got him right where you want him now, he is al flustered and even made a typo!

lol. Maybe I meant “I’m fact” sort of like her God thinks he’s alpha and omega.

When there are no more boys or girls, how can there be boy scouts or girl scouts? I hope some trans kid joins the girl scouts soon just to mess with them.