PC Gone Mad

Iā€™m not a Christian and I disagree with this guyā€™s thoughts on gay marriage but itā€™s madness to me that heā€™d lose his job in the fire department over his religious beliefs. I also doubt very much if a Muslim would have lost his job over similar beliefs.

You donā€™t understand all gay marriage. Sometimes a woman will marry a gay man who is a philanthropist for that very reason. It is a heavy burden and sacrifice for the overall good.

Hitler was mad! Whatā€™s your excuse?

Probably not the topic for this, but thatā€™s ok. Some guy just complained about aldi having closer parking spots for families. I agree with them. I guess this guy was whining because the parking spot is spray painted with a stick figure woman and child. I guess he thought it was sexist. I support him staying home and starving to death.

1 Like

Satanic, bizare ritual at the tunnel near CERN commented by faithful Americans.
Merkel attending

Satanic ritual at INSIDE CERN complex facility.

Hmm. I didnā€™t believe this so I fact checked it. Itā€™s true. Odd, I must admit.

Someone just pointed this out to me. Anyone that thinks there isnā€™t a concerted effort to redefine society in the PC image needs only to look at this. I donā€™t use this word, but absolutely nobody thinks it means ā€œa tiring or unwelcome taskā€.

This has legs. Canada.com: ā€˜Baby, Itā€™s Cold Outsideā€™ pulled from some Canadian radio stations.
https://o.canada.com/pmn/entertainment-pmn/baby-its-cold-outside-pulled-from-some-canadian-radio-stations/wcm/e7bb9af8-4151-463d-b4de-bcbe206a1ce4

I had never heard of Kevin Hart before today. It seems he has been forced to step down from hosting the Oscars because of this comment a decade ago which he has apologized for several times.

ā€œKeep in mind, Iā€™m not homophobic, I have nothing against gay people, do what you want to do, but me, being a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.ā€ --Kevin Hart

I wonder how he would do that.

I doubt he thought it through. I donā€™t like this trend, though. I know my own past doesnā€™t bear this kind of scrutiny and I doubt yours does or almost anyone elseā€™s either. If weā€™re no longer allowed to screw up and then come good later on in life, I honestly believe that makes us far less human.

Mitt Romney should host.

1 Like

Everyone is losing their stuff over this video of a native protester allegedly being ā€œmockedā€. I see a kid standing there smiling, saying nothing, then walking away peacefully. Did he think the protest was stupid? Probably. That isnā€™t a crime as far as I know. This whole thing is a non-story.

Burn those books.