PC Gone Mad

I’m not a Christian and I disagree with this guy’s thoughts on gay marriage but it’s madness to me that he’d lose his job in the fire department over his religious beliefs. I also doubt very much if a Muslim would have lost his job over similar beliefs.

You don’t understand all gay marriage. Sometimes a woman will marry a gay man who is a philanthropist for that very reason. It is a heavy burden and sacrifice for the overall good.

Hitler was mad! What’s your excuse?

Probably not the topic for this, but that’s ok. Some guy just complained about aldi having closer parking spots for families. I agree with them. I guess this guy was whining because the parking spot is spray painted with a stick figure woman and child. I guess he thought it was sexist. I support him staying home and starving to death.

Satanic, bizare ritual at the tunnel near CERN commented by faithful Americans.
Merkel attending

Satanic ritual at INSIDE CERN complex facility.

Hmm. I didn’t believe this so I fact checked it. It’s true. Odd, I must admit.

Someone just pointed this out to me. Anyone that thinks there isn’t a concerted effort to redefine society in the PC image needs only to look at this. I don’t use this word, but absolutely nobody thinks it means “a tiring or unwelcome task”.

Would fag be considered slang? I thought this was interesting not because of the subject but because it just occurred to me, I don’t recall you ever using any slang words. What was your major in college?

This has legs. Canada.com: ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ pulled from some Canadian radio stations.
https://o.canada.com/pmn/entertainment-pmn/baby-its-cold-outside-pulled-from-some-canadian-radio-stations/wcm/e7bb9af8-4151-463d-b4de-bcbe206a1ce4

I had never heard of Kevin Hart before today. It seems he has been forced to step down from hosting the Oscars because of this comment a decade ago which he has apologized for several times.

“Keep in mind, I’m not homophobic, I have nothing against gay people, do what you want to do, but me, being a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.” --Kevin Hart

I wonder how he would do that.

I doubt he thought it through. I don’t like this trend, though. I know my own past doesn’t bear this kind of scrutiny and I doubt yours does or almost anyone else’s either. If we’re no longer allowed to screw up and then come good later on in life, I honestly believe that makes us far less human.

Mitt Romney should host.

Because your rules mean nothing to me.