PC Gone Mad

I love this so much.

Rapper Briefly Identifies as Female, Smashes Female Deadlifting Record, Goes Back to Identifying as Male

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/rapper-briefly-identifies-as-female-smashes-female-deadlifting-record-goes-back-to-identifying-as-male/

Anyone wondering how much of a nanny state Canada has turned into should read this. A woman was detained by police for not holding the escalator handrail. Thankfully the high court still has some sense.

Oh I thought this was one of those people are like computers threads and you were trying to express yourself with early type sound and graphics.

Not at all. He’s in a suppressive breathing environment, still searching for his last breath.

This one is fun. Someone needs to tell them this guy in a dress doesn’t have a cervix.

This guy is a dickhead but 15 years? Seriously?

I am confused if I need to get a government ID to fly after October 2020. I have a license and passport but I’m confused if I need this ID. I assume not since foreigners can fly in the USA without it. Anybody know?

First I’ve heard of it. I’m interested to hear more.

Just saw where Indias authoritarian government wants a national ID.

Your state issued drivers license should be enough. Unless trump is re elected. Then it would probably be a tattoo on your forearm.

Maybe my medical marijuana card would work.

This chick is suing Nike for $1.1 million because some of its employees wouldn’t call her “they”.

We are not trans venom!

1 Like

“When someone refuses to acknowledge a person’s gender identity or insists on referring to them by a gender to which they do not identify (called misgendering), this causes real and significant harm,” the complaint read

I give up. I now identify as a tomato.

2 Likes

a background image of your heterosexual wedding offensive! lol

i guess i can see how some can feel that way if the zoom meeting scheduled is a chat for lonely single gay people;)

OMG, a microaggression. I don’t give a micro-shit.

1 Like

lol i heard of microchip but…

careful when shopping for computer parts.