Oklahoma

Just a quick reminder here…

Obama bought 39,000 guillotines, which was dismissed by Liberals for some reason. I think they are stored in Georgia.

You know what makes beheading such a brutal and barbaric way to die? Because spiritually, we are the body and Mashiach Yeshua is the head. It is a satanic, ritualistic event to separate the head from the body. That’s why what God brings together no man should separate.

God, Michele, don’t you get tired of looking foolish with these wild, easily checkable claims?

no
i want to know why aircraft de-icer is so humane
are there aircraft in the bible?

Well, uhhh, no, not really. Not as long as you’re going to confirm what I post. You can see that it was a typo. I meant 30,000 guillotines in 2009. :innocent:

You call this confirmation?

Yeah I read that but the article neither denied nor confirmed the purchase. It simply called it false.

Can you prove that article is valid?

I mean, anyone call call the purchase false.

Yes, Michele, it is false. There is no evidence that this happened, making it about as real as my belief that Donald Trump has sex with donkeys because you can’t prove he didn’t.

There is no evidence that it didn’t happen and your flimsy article confirmed that. All it did was create talking points about the fact that Obama had guillotines brought in after which it stated “so we find this rumor to be false”

Excellent. I therefore take your post as confirmation that Donald Trump has sex with donkeys since you failed to provide any evidence that he doesn’t.

I can only provide evidence that you started the rumor.

Reg started it.

Looks like Oklahoma had problems in the past administering the lethal cocktail correctly in the past.

1 Like

wonder how gracie feels about a gubner who hesitates to give out anti-freeze

I like this girl’s sign. I didn’t know they had Asians in Oklahoma.

1 Like

You know what’s really terrible here? Oklahoma could offer more support if the state would just prohibit considering a persons criminal record, except in the courtroom. Once a person has paid for their crime they shouldn’t have to keep paying when released back into society. If they have to keep paying a penalty that consistantly prevents success and causes reincarceration, barbaric government leaders should make the humane decision to kill them and be done.

2 Likes