Oklahoma

But fakering is what we do best.

well

Fakering is stupid and childish said the stupid and childish with a twisted interest in empty auditoriums.

what is it about living in the oklahoma desert that provides such information that others aren’t privy to except the internetie thing?
let’s do a little trial by combat
or a little trial by a jury

just in case you missed it
the people asking for trial by combat
never were in combat
they had deferments

1 Like
1 Like

if you go to ok
bring money and justice and smarts
cuz there isn’t any there
our cities are burning to the ground

The following year, evidently strapped for lethal drugs, the state mistakenly used a chemical manufactured to de-ice airplane wings in the execution of Charles Warner
(https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/news/a state which cannot be named-used-wrong-drug-violated-state-protocol-in-january-execution-of-charles-warner).

it’s a wonder your grand pappy killed any blacks at all
what with the lack of training

they shoulda stuck mcveigh in oklahoma
in my humble opinion

i cried

1 Like

they say mcveigh had ice in his veins
oklahoma could have soothed his pains
they guy killed some kids
then his plane hit the skids
i find strength in what remains

apologies to tracy kidder

qb for green bay
wouldn’t get vaccinated
afraid it would make him sterile
had no such fear about a horse de-wormer to treat his covid
oklahoma has some wonderful studies about airplane de-icer as treatment

He should be more concerned about his heart than his reproductive organs but either way, he was wise in choosing life over death.

Logic must have told him, if it doesn’t kill a horse, it’s a safe product for cleansing the body.

Yeah, it’s call “The Vaccine”

is sterility something you can inherit?

I don’t know. Is your Google hand broken?

lives there a man with soul so dead
who never to himself has said
“they say mcveigh hey that’s a triple rhyme i should make a limerick”?
john donne didn’t think so
and that’s good enough for me

It doesn’t go together. It’s completely confusing so the only benefit would be a limerick but you left that out. :weary:

After it was lifted, another Oklahoma inmate convicted of murder, John Grant, was put to death by lethal injection in a controversial execution that saw him violently convulsing and vomiting.

• crosby stills and nash

oklahoma scrambles to enter the 19th century
The guillotine was invented with the intention of making capital punishment less painful in accordance with Enlightenment thought. Prior to the guillotine, France had previously used beheading along with many other methods of execution, many of which were substantially more gruesome and required some skill to be done properly. After its adoption, the device remained France’s standard method of judicial execution until the abolition of capital punishment in 1981.[3] The last person to be executed in France was Hamida Djandoubi, who was guillotined on 10 September 1977.[4] Djandoubi was the last person executed by guillotine by any government in the world.