News Priorities

What’s news priority? Money.
The UI 600 bonus is supposed to continue until the end of July with no reductions and then a gradual reduction and not total drop.

The next stimulus package won’t be 4K or 2k bu another 1.2k but it is still on the table I believe.

People not getting the UI bonus because they were essential workers or working correctly are being considered for some type of compensation, but nothing definite.

We must listen to Mnuchin for money.

Excellent. I wouldn’t have objected if they had thrown a few drug dealers on that fire.

1 Like

Wow England must really suck. This girl kicked some swans having sex. So the guy in blue tells her off and one her bros pushes him in the canal. 10 people leave with her. The other 30 just stand there. That kid needs to pay for his cell phone, if damaged as well as clothing.

That kid needs a week in juvenile detention. The bitch who kicked the swans needs two.

1 Like

You need some encounters with armed criminals. Also 6 against 1 fights.

I suggest you put yourself in harm’s way should any opportunity arise. Your body is getting too bad.

Mark, at age 50, I left one of the safest cities in the world and moved to Colombia. I am many things but weak-kneed is not one of them.

animal abuse!

i wonder if they were jealous that those swans are allowed to have sex in public and they are only allowed to wear unzipped skirts and a bra…

that guy wasnt very smart yelling and pointing a stick at people standing so close to the water…

considering its england, iam quite pleasantly surprised there wasnt any drinking or fighting going on and that besides the typical youth i didnt see any other garbage like empty beer bottles and stuff

That guy was great, not just standing there while the vile bitch kicked the swan but standing up for the animal.

This is interesting mostly because this behaviour was the norm in France for decades. It’s finally changing.

ah yes, in the american meaning of the word lol

Nico, you go about talking up animal rights (while eating meat) and then when someone stands up for an animal that is being abused by a vile entitled bitch, you attack the guy defending the animal?

when you pick up a large stick or any type of weapon you are not standing up for anything besides promoting violence and your own stupidity

(that would be a cool t-shirt statement for the silly basketball players)

In a more perfect world, that large stick would be applied to the asses of those vile young people.

of course (in the american meaning of perfect)

Drugs are a problem, but keeping your body the way you do is worse, it is the reason the drug problem can’t be solved. Same with others. Trafficing, sexual slavery, etc…

The way you put off those feelings and how you insult others.

I insult others?

Isn’t that the key word in insulin? Doesn’t it bother a diabetic?