News Priorities

I just saw this. You are behaving more and more like an Asshelmet. When made to look like an idiot, high-five yourself and declare victory.

1 Like

lol you think so?

when people dont have any more arguments the ones with low iq resort to name calling

I tire of this. enough for me

you mean like telling someone they are low iq? guess i needed one more

yes exactly (which i didnt but if you feel i did then it applies)

i feel you did

did you call anyone names?

I gave silky a good working over

then at that time i do feel you lowered your iq lol

is my iq lower than silky?

iam no iq expert and have no interest in measuring iq

not in this conversation

then why do you feel it applies to you?

i dont. it was your response to reg not me

do you think you lowered your iq when you namecalled silky?

back up and respond to my last. apply some more oil to yourself

i thought i did… let me check again lol

you implied req had low iq

name calling as i see it