News Priorities

Then why is redistributing conspiracy lies about some woman against her will free speech?

correct… what is your point?

now that is a point
answer: she is an adult and the distribution is an opinion
if it were naked pictures of her it would also be against her will and illegal in my book

Ok, I have a further question. What if the 10 year old in the child porn consents to the redistribution of the porn? She’s totally for the pictures being sold for profit. Now it’s not against her will. Legal?

thinkingaboutit

MyBigMoon

5m

close enough… they should be locked up lol

10 year is a bit young to be an adult, a kid should be protected… illegal

what about shouting niggers on the playground

see above

Well, you’re correct, it should be illegal. You’re also totally inconsistent, but that’s normal in your case. Ok, I’m going to work. I hope you take Will’s advice and go yell I have a bomb in the nearest airport. Later.

yep. I’m done too.

how is it inconsistent? lol
have fun working

ah ok, well investigate, think about it and prepare better next time… that was too easy

I’m thinking you are passive-aggressive but there may be more to it.

i have been told that before yes

i dont agree with the dictionary though:
of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation.

i enjoy direct confrontation;)

If you don’t consider the other side it’s always easy. so you will declare victory and depart the field

what do you mean dont consider? lol i read and answered all your questions as honest as i could…

i dont see it as a win or lose thing

I see it as mental masturbation

yes probably lol