ah yes i can see how one can think that and perhaps it is, perhaps it isnt…i dont really care
with all the times i have been called low iq…my iq probably cant get any lower so its ok lol
lol here comes reg… working hard lol
oh now you dont care. yes passive aggressive it is. as you’ve been told before
He’s done worse than that. He recently called me a “Malaysian pretending to be a Canadian” and then dug in (as usual) and denied that was bigoted. He’s just a two bit hypocrite, and yes that was name calling. Unlike him, I wear what I do.
i think that was more accepting then avoiding
i did no such thing
please look it up
it was a clumsy attempt at avoidance
hint: a malaysian canadian colombian
lol no there would be better ways if i wanted to avoid
i could say i was working lol
there are but you are not as quick on your feet as you think and sometimes you err
ah yes many times
Correction: He’s done worse than that. He recently called me a “a malaysian who thinks he is canadian colombian” and then dug in (as usual) and denied that was bigoted. He’s just a two bit hypocrite, and yes that was name calling. Unlike him, I wear what I do.
Closing BBAD now. I appear not to have the willpower to not look when it’s open.
lol good for you
I’m done this time for sure. you have the floor to respond after we are gone thinki. have fun
thank you, take care
thank you for the correction;)
Back. Got two hours of work in and feel good.
While we’re correcting errors, you did not call me a Malaysian Canadian Colombian. That, while inaccurate, would not have been insulting at all. You called me “a malaysian who thinks he is canadian colombian”. First, I never, ever considered myself a Colombian nor have I ever asserted or even implied that. Second, it questions whether I am a “real” Canadian, which is highly insulting and bigoted, and it states that I am actually a Malaysian instead, which is both wrong (I am neither Malaysian by citizenship nor race) and is also bigoted.
You are very welcome.
welcome back;)
well if you want to be correcting errors then surely i would never type capitals unless quoting lol
interesting, its difficult for me to believe you are really insulted by that… but i can be totally wrong;)
ok let me mention 2 of your repeating quotes that i like:
“Grenzen gab’s gestern, mein nigga.” (besides the “nigga”-part of course)
and
“The statute of limitations here for all crimes including murder is 24 hours.”
why did you bring up my silly reply to your own joking comment?
obviously i only meant to quickly tease/taunt you back and thats what i did
if you think about it, would i really care in which country you are born or live or whether you call yourself a russian or australian? i believe in no borders and diversity and to me its all the same, people are people
Insulted, yes, insofar as I thought you were trying to insult me. I do not consider you to be generally insulting. I was not hurt by it. I have insulted you many times and will likely do so again in the future. I wear it.
What you said was clearly racist but I do not consider you a racist. I have said many racist things in my life and likely will again in the future. Again, I wear it, and I don’t consider myself a racist, either.
My biggest gripe with you is that you are an inconsistent hypocrite and don’t admit your errors. You dig in like a child and make yourself look stupid. These are not uncommon flaws, however, and my own flaws, while different, are no better than your flaws.
And yes, I do think the best thing you’ll ever do for this world is depart it and I wish you godspeed with that, but I also think that of most people, including myself most of the time. I have had more success than most but I don’t see how my time on Earth has been a positive for the universe.