News Priorities

no point in panic with “a bomb on the plane” is there?

exactly

Maybe one day you’ll get to spend some time in your fantasy world and see if you feel differently

i already do 24/7

I believe you do choose to live in fantasy

we all live our own lives or dont and live other lives

What about distributing child porn, Nico? Legal in your world?

i dont see how taking pictures or making use of those pictures has anything to do with free speech

maybe the pornographer should be mocked

close enough… they should be locked up lol

pictures are an expression of speed=ch

It is clearly a question of freedom of expression. Photos have always been regarded as a matter of free speech.

pictures are physical images, they are not sounds

not in my book

a picture tells a thousand words

yes they can lol but they are not sounds

Wait, I didn’t talk about the photographer. That person is in physical proximity with the child. That’s why I didn’t mention MAKING child porn.

I am talking about some guy who never goes near a kid. He is in a warehouse somewhere and has the ability to buy this porn and redistribute it. Free speech or not?

but you just said he should be locked up

redistributing something against the will of someone…
of course thats not free speech

but it’s speech