News Priorities

Griner was released from Russian prison, yesterday.
Paul Whelan has been in prison since 2018. He remains imprisoned.

why? those that dont destroy our earth dont need a light shining on them, they just want a nice peaceful place to live

And where does one find a peaceful place in a world filled with destruction?

on the internet! :wink:

If you had to do one of the following what would you do?

• Get a pitbull
  • Buy a $300 watch
  • Watch futbol in qatar
  • Buy a car you can’t see over the hood
  • Listen to German music
  • Eat a Vienna sausage
  • Play chess in russia
  • Get a tattoo

0 voters

I should have put get a sex change on there.

I voted buy a $300 watch. Not a $30,000 watch. A $300 watch.

1 Like

You just didn’t think first. I do that, too.

1 Like

There is bigger news (4000 layoffs, WC…etc)happening around the world but nothing more important than this, imho.

Must have been loud.

Paris is burning again. You’d think they’d get tired of it.

I was in San Salvador a few years ago. Looked nice enough. Murder capital of the world, though.

At least they are fighting for a good cause. Look how we spend our hard-earned tax money on wars, queers, racism and illegal immigrants.

Cocaine is a good cause?

Absolutely not. I applaud their effort to clean up the community. Do you have a problem with that?

None. I thought you meant the murderers were fighting for a good cause. My mistake.

Some Indian urinated on a 72 year old woman on a plane.

And the President of South Sudan urinated on himself.

That is just nasty. He should be charged with public lewdness and made to register as a sex offender for exposing his thingy. And she had a conversation with him on WhatsApp? She should have hired someone to represent her and had a conversation with them. And what is wrong with the crew? I can’t believe they kept him in her presence for the duration of the flight. He should have been handcuffed to a chair near the back of the airplane. Preferably near the motor.

Good they got this guy. Hopefully he is accidentally killed.

This made me chuckle.