New World

sorry you’re so miserable

Let’s talk about this. Hospitals where I live claim they are bombarded with sick people but this video indicates that’s not true.

That’s just it. I’m not miserable. You have on occasion made me feel miserable though.

lol well some new food recipe is always nice… (silky sausages where areth thou, you are truly missed!)

you can and should talk about and judge anything and everything you want… the point of conversation is entertainment and to learn something, about others and yourself :wink:

naww, me caveman! me like stamping feet ( as long as nobody is trampled :wink: )

of course that is your reality, just try not to hold your breath until it happens…

thats your perception but i think its the reality you created

I’ve experienced your kind of entertainment. I’m not interested.
Every day, when I come in here, I entertain myself with the truth of what is going on all over the world. I don’t bother anyone. Maybe these things are common practice in the Netherlands, but not in Oklahoma. The things I post are the most bizarre videos I have never seen.
What’s your problem? That they are vulgar videos? It doesn’t bother me that they are so vulgar. It bothers me that they are done so openly. It bothers me that your eyes are offended at the images I’m posting when in reality you have probably hs conversations as vulgar that you are more than willing to call entertainment.

It’s easier if you start off already kind of knowing something about others.

It is happening.

Think what you want oh great thinker.

wrong on both. You have an inflated view of yourself as the one true truth detector but you’re not. You are not any closer to the truth than anyone here. If anything you are further from the truth as your judgement is clouded by fantasy and conspiracy. You are no one special. No. Just another run of the mill bible thumper who thinks they know truth.
You bother us a lot with your worthless theories and accusations.

I don’t claim to be anyone special. Why do you say that? What do I say that makes you say that? Tell me so I can stop saying it.

Worthless they are highly entertaining.

I don’t listen to lies for entertainment. You do.

And I don’t tell lies for entertainment.

your whole life is a lie

Do tell.

:joy::joy::joy:

there is no problem at all, iam actually a bit amused that you think that you have to show these kind of clips to the world in order to achieve this better reality you want for everyone…

uhm no i cant say i remember ever having such conversations in highschool or anywhere else especially not ones about people being set on fire?!
but sure i have experienced enough things irl and also on the internet to think i have pretty much seen it all and cant be shocked lol
so no my eyes dont get offended or even surprised anymore by such behaviour, iam just trying to understand your logic of how sharing such things will make this world a better place

easier perhaps, but not more interesting to me
the funny thing is that we all already think we know something about others even when we dont because our minds will fill in the blanks automatically
exactly what we fill in and why is the real fun to me :wink:

Who says we’re overrun with sick people? I haven’t heard that at all. We’re in a fourth wave in Canada but everyone acknowledges that with our 80% vaccine rate, almost nobody is getting seriously sick or dying now.

Let the unvaccinated die.

1 Like

lol funny how it quickly went from “please everyone get a shot to help and protect everyone and especially the old and sick” to this

well fuck 'em. they insist on resisting for their “freedom and liberty” then pay the price. after all, they’re only republicans.

iam not a republican…

Actually, several of us here have been saying “let them die” for many months now. Since the vaccines became available in December, really.