Monarchy

No, and I agree, he can move it himself. lol.

You already knew the answer to that.

So did you.

1 Like

Monarchy is an under-rated institution.
True Israel is to always have a throne and a succession of kings (Genesis 35:11, 49:10, Psalms 89:36 and Jeremiah 33:17)
When Monarchy ends as did in Germany and Russia in the early 20th century, all communist hell will break lose. It’ll be Weimar-America all over…
Brit’Ish people, beware!
Believers should ALWAYS strive for a kingdom to live in!

You’re not saved are you?
Believers already live in their Masters Kingdom.

I am still working on myself. And I know of many “believers” who still pay their taxes to a non-kingdom institution.
But the form of government for believers should always be a kingdom. Or do YeHoWaH’s witnesses hold their weekly gatherings in a “Democracy Hall”?

Me too. Are you saved?

I don’t think so. I still feel the Lord’s shebet on my back. But after all, this might be a good thing to move forward. I will post when I know…

You should pray for America then because church attendance is down and immorality is up.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/30/faith-in-us-withers-as-apathy-trumps-religion/

1 Like

No would be a more certain answer as it is clear you are not but must want to be since you are constantly trying to draw other to this topic.

I will do so. Yet, still it is America where all faithful believers from Europe (=Israelites?) found rest after persecution from where the throne of Satan is to be put up.
Swiss brethren, Amish, Bruderhöfer, Mennonites, Old-Order Mennonites, various Leutgroups, Hutterites, the list goes on and on.
And I am very thankful for Americans to do so. I already pray so regularly!

Shame on un-American governments like under Bill Clinton and Janet Reno to kill Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, though…

You’re a weird guy. You pray but to who?

1 Like

If you have to take that much tome to think about it, talking is pointless. See ya.

Actually, talking about it is not pointless. Praying is pointless.

Are you ashamed?

No. But exhausted and desperate sometimes. But then again, “god’s rod” (Shebet) is pushing forth when I become lazy and comfortable…

Which god?

The only one creator god, who else :slight_smile:

Gods rod should have beat you instead of push you. Probably gods mistake. A flawed spirit.

Interesting article!