Trump

It is a refreshing change to have him here, I admit. He is wrong about everything but so are you and I don’t hold that against either of you.

Has anyone ever told you that you don’t read like a book? You could take that as a compliment.

You read more like flashing warning signs.

Stop
Danger: Electric Shock Risk
Dead End

See what I’m saying. You need to talk to Mark about that. It’s weird.

The Headlines are about the Royals but I’m not interested so I have no political comment yet. Waiting for Pelosi’s silky resolution.

I admit I’m mildly interested this time which is unusual for me about royals. It does seem to me their house of cards is falling apart. I’m not predicting it’ll fall all the way down but royal cred is clearly on the wane. Andrew is widely regarded as a pedo (even though I don’t think he should be) and Harry and Megan just bailed. Everyone hates Camilla and she’ll be around when Chuck takes the helm for probably 20 years or so. It’s quite a mess.

thanks a lot lol

aww thank you too lol
you both should stop complimenting me; thats probably the most annoying thing happening to me here…

several times you told me iam right (and thats only today! lol)

Believe me. You are welcome and even encouraged.

now you are obviously trying to irritate me…

Join the club.

iam not much of a joiner… soooo how about that trump; you never repsonded to my question about why you would say that trump has no face left to save?

Industrial Society and its future (Ted K)
50. The conservatives are fools: They whine about thedecay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

nice graphic.

isn’t it frightening that unmanned drones can surveil you and take your life at will of some guys at the other end of the world…let alone an algorithm that decides autonomously that your fringe group is just too incompatible to the current system?
AI saying Your group is too Ted K. to be allowed to exist…

https://vm.tiktok.com/XAo57C/

1 Like

Trump Cabinet Meeting

ouchie and its not even a pink one!

The orange idiot wins one.

Aw jeeze, that fucking ridiculous wall.