Marijuana

Because I want to be more than what you say I am.

What I say you are doesn’t make it so.

I’m touched!

Perhaps I have used the word incorrectly.
Perhaps your statement was only ironic to me.

New Mexico became the 24th state to decriminalize marijuana. Time to make it legal.

1 Like

So I’ve been having trouble sleeping. A week ago, I decided to try marijuana for my insomnia. My woman was into the idea so I found a guy who delivered and bought a tray of brownies since I can’t stand the idea of smoking. Nine brownies, extra strong, about $35 USD. I have no idea if that’s a good price or not and don’t care. I figured I’d shop prices if they worked and I became a regular consumer.

Anyway, after consulting with some pothead friends and family on WhatsApp, we each ate half a brownie. She got giggly and happy and was clearly high, then after about an hour she started getting paranoid, and then after another hour she got sick and threw up. She was totally stoned and messed up and just lay in bed waiting for the effect to subside. It was extremely unpleasant for her.

Me? Nothing. Nada. No effect. I went back to WhatsApp and my pothead friends said to try a tiny bit more (half of half a brownie). I did that. Then suddenly, after about 20 min, it hit me. I was totally stoned and messed up. Disoriented, the room was spinning, couldn’t walk, couldn’t even sit up straight, just lay there. After about an hour, I was a tiny bit better but still wrecked and then I also got sick. I spent about 30 min face down in the toilet throwing up food I thought had long since been digested and then went back to bed and hoped I would die soon.

The next day we were both nauseous but I was worse than she was. I didn’t throw up again but I felt like I was going to. After two days, she was fine but it took me four full days to feel human again. The (roughly) 8 remaining brownies went straight into the garbage.

I am happy marijuana is legal these days but that doesn’t mean it’s for me. I don’t plan to ever try it again. It was honestly one of the worst experiences of my life.

That’s why I don’t do edibles. Too hard to judge the dosage. Good price though.

1 Like

Edibles are definitely different. I only use Cbd to sleep. Maybe twice a month.

1 Like

That was the worst way to try marijuana for the first time. Dan is right about CBD oil. My sister-in-law who has COPD takes a couple of drops every night before bed and is able to take her oxygen off for 15 minutes. She says she sleeps well. Also, my father-in-law just recently started eating gummy’s at night. He no longer wakes up in the middle of the night taking the curtains down to wash. It’s not for everyone. But it’s for everyone that wants to be treated with something natural.

Btw, how did you sleep?

Interesting. I’ll give that a try.

Horribly. Tossing and turning, wondering if I was going to die and hoping I would. Just a really bad experience. The thing I am facing is I have a huge wound from my last surgery and I’m waiting for a skin graft which could be another 2 months. In this time, I can’t really do any exercise to speak of, and without exercise I don’t think anyone sleeps well. Once I get my skin graft and can maintain a normal exercise regimen, I should sleep fine. This is just a temporary thing.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten an “ok boomer” yet. Biding my time.

I think it’s stupid and I’m not even a boomer. It is amazing to me that young people consider this to be a witty retort. Shows how far wit has fallen.

Sounds very lazy and unhealthy. Introducing flesh eating bacteria to control your body mass issues. You are supposed to be some kind of King? I suppose prosthetics are your way to performance and weight control.

Does the marijuana help you?

Not at all. I hated my marijuana experience.

Maybe you should go look at some fish at the pet store.

The idea of having a fish for a pet is nothing short of bizarre and repulsive to me.