Coronavirus

She is upset as I was asking if I could finally throw some of the stuff away here like collections of National Geographic magazine stuffed animals kid books antiques etc. And she had to explain about the house and how the bank would take care of bills and payments etc. This was terrible time for information last night.

But dude, you are looking for a reboot and trying to fail your vitals right now. Why don’t you go stand with the rest of your family in a humidor and have your stares look back at you? That throat and neck are just too much of a giveaway. You want more food and are doing the equivalent of holding your breath until your blue in the face. Sorry.

You have it programmed like a opening set of chess moves. Nobody in my family does that shameful cowardice. Kind of unfair if you think about it.

Go read Proverbs 22. I’m not happy to see you feeling just optimal and fit.

What hands or deals the Lord have for that? You are just being too greedy and self centered. Results are everything to you and you won’t get any from me. I’m hoping others treat you the same. And I don’t know how you are used to seeing your mother, but I hope you sober up about your quips and insults.

I think it was just that shake and bake chicken. Breathing is fine now.

Your family never throws up over the toilet right? They are superior in nutrition!

Correct. The last time I threw up was when I tried that marijuana brownie a few years ago to help with my pain after surgery. Horrible experience.

Yeah, go that next step.

All red states getting crushed now. The 10 worst are all red. Except Wisconsin which is swing. I wonder if Jared Kushner regrets doing nothing on purpose while the virus was killing lefties. We’d probably have fewer righties killed if we had a better initial response.

We have not really gotten another wave for a few months in new England. I’m interested to see how many hours I will be working in the next few months. We have received a grant to run testing for the state so there are a lot of renovations going on now. We will be bringing in a lot more testing. There are lots of questions I have like what computer system are these samples going to be on, where is the media coming from, am I making the media but my biggest question is who is running the test. There is already a shortage of lab techs. The 60 somethings want to work less. Not more. 67% of the 20 somethings dont seem to care about the lab. So I’m wondering who is going to step up.

He did nothing wrong but to entertain your rant, his conscious would convict him.

Entertain me and tell me what he could have done that he didn’t do.

It is what it is.

1 Like

I had to go search this out because the article is so left-leaning.

McEnany said, “This story is another inaccurate and disgusting partisan hit job.

One Leftist attended called it blind capitalism and extreme libertarian ideals gone wrong,” he said. “In hindsight it’s not crazy to think it was some purposeful belief that it was okay if Cuomo had a tough go of it because [New York] was a blue state.”

Kushner said Cuomo told reporters that Kushner had been “extraordinarily helpful.”

Another attendee said it seemed very clear Kushner was less interested in finding a solution because, at the time, the virus was primarily ravaging cities in blue states, adding that, “We were flabbergasted. I basically had an out-of-body experience: Where am I, and what happened to America?”

The vast majority of the federal response was aimed at helping blue states.

Just because the Kushner plan flatlined doesn’t mean he failed.

Trump unleashed the government’s procurement powers when he invoked the Defense Production Act. GM, another attendee, has become a reliable source for PPE, supplying our country with more than 620,000 face masks in the first 18 days of production.

In fairness to your rant, this is why Trump is president and not Kushner.

Just a random observation on Covid. Four and a half months ago, the WHO’s position was that masks for the public were not necessary. No, this was not to preserve masks for health workers which is the current fiction some people are promoting. It was WHO policy for many years. They only changed it on June 6, 2020.

I think there is an exchange rate for immunities. You take in the equivalent amount of virus as the output of immunities.

I think you can have a certain level of corona virus without covid, but there is a threshold and you can fluctuate back and forth. Kind of like hiv/aids which I believe is just T cell count.

Seems to amplify everything as well as far as health. In a bad way.

if you dont calm down scared sheep, they will do crazy things
when you have no cure or real treatment you try a placebo to help out and keep control

unfortunately this intended placebo is not helping (sheep dont wear masks correctly, dont change or wash it frequently and still imagine they are safe and dont need to keep distance or take care of their own health and personal hygiene)

so more sheep get sick and die which will make more sheep do crazy things

This guy was buried the same day he died and while I thought that was unusual, it’s not why I’m posting the article. Mostly I just wanted to find out if this is one of those Jews you Leftists dislike. I realize he lives in NY and not Israel but he represents Orthodox Jews. The reason I’m asking is because while reading something on the Deep State the other day, I was led to a link that targeted “Elders of Zion” as the Deep State Cabal. Up to this point, I thought the Deep State was the intelligence community. Now I’m wondering if the FBI functions more like the Deep State Cabal military arm. To me, this is significant because it allows me to see how prophecy is going to be fulfilled. If I can see it, it must be very close.
These people are so vile they probably drink the blood of children and urine of prostitutes.
So I did a Google search of “rabbi that died” and I was a little surprised at how many have died this year alone and from this virus. What’s more interesting to me is that they are relatively unknown to the world but their deaths keep making the news.

Here’s an article that talks about another three.

Why are these unknowns making the news? Why are they so special?

Have you worn a mask yet, Nico? Surely you’ve encountered situations by now where you had to wear one.