Life is good

lol you grow strange veggies in your garden…

Thank you. I worked saturday and sunday and went to an african wedding last night. It wasn’t much different than I’m used to. My stepmother in law is back from Florida. I’ve been carsitting her equinox for 3 months. It will be nice to have the extra room in the driveway. My wife had a friend sleep over, so after breakfast I’m seeing the inlaws to drop car off. It’s been lowkey I guess.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

We did thank you. Hubby did up some pork ribs. It started raining so we baked them in the oven.

He made some home made bbq sauce. It was awesome. Brother in law brought over his home made baked beans. I need to get his recipe someday. My parents brought my faborite salsa from my favorite mexican resturant for my chips n dip.

It was mice to see the whole family together and drama free.

1 Like

Iris’s at my mom amd dads home.

3 Likes

My lillies are blooming. Finally!

2 Likes

very nice! especially the orange ones :wink:

Nice flowers but even nicer photos. What equipment did you use?

Oh wow!

Thank you.

Um… I have a galaxy phone from two years ago… Not sure the specs on it but I’ll look it up soon.

I have been trying to improve my photography skills.

My mom’s plave has a California redwood from a work friend about… Oh let’s see here… 10-15years ago. She gave it away when the tree was 5 feet tall. Now its 60 feet tall or so.

Galaxy 20 5G is the phone I have.

1 Like

I agree with Reg. You took amazing photos.

I planted lilies this year but a harsh wind came and blew them all away.

Oh wow. Have you thought about using tomato cages to support them? I have done that in the past.

am quite sure the people around her have thought about putting her in a cage… :wink:

That is one appealing option but I think a harsh Oklahoma wind would cut right through a tomato cage and destroy a delicate pedal.

I got caught in an awful hailstorm yesterday. I still haven’t hooked up my dashcam. I will tomorrow. I need a new windshield due to road debris.

Are you buying any shit for amazon prime day that you don’t need? I seached freezer chests. Deals aren’t too impressive. There are a few good ones, but I don’t need them.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors and More, Black Amazon.com

Here’s one for Reg. If you need another watch, lol. 43% off garmin smart watch.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors and More, Black Amazon.com

I think it even tells time.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Shark HE601 Air Purifier 6 True HEPA Covers up to 1200 Sq. Ft, Captures 99.98% of Particles, dust, allergens, viruses, Smoke, 0.1–0.2 microns, Advanced Odor Lock, Quiet, 6 Fan, White https://a.co/d/bZEeJZH

Here is a purifier for your floor. 1200 square feet.

AERLANG Massage Gun, Deep Tissue Massager, Portable Muscle Massage Gun for Back Neck Muscle Relieve, Quiet Brushless Motor 20 Variable Speeds Digital Display 6 Massage Heads and Carrying Case https://a.co/d/flZ2p72

Here’s a deep tissue massager if you want a good life.

Wow… there’s a terrifying statement…

Hmm ok then. I have no idea about Oklahoma weather. My Biological mother lives there with her husband and family.

I plead the 5th.