Life is good

Life is even great.:grin:

nice to hear!

ps animal abuse!

Amazing. Before that video I didnā€˜t believe this would be possible for a dog.

2 Likes

lol that is incredible!

Katrin Scholz. A phenomenal trainer.

with such a large group thats very impressive, they had to wait for quite a while
lol@those 2 sneaky rascals that pretended they were called

1 Like

Yes, lol. I wonder how she managed, that no dog in this huge pack is living out his hunting instincts. She mentioned this in a video and I believe her. I just donā€˜t get how you can train this off. My Gracie enters a whole new universe when recognizing a cat. Luckily this only happens when itā€˜s a cat outside her own pack, lol. But no way to get through to her in that phase.

Actually I wanted to post about a different thing. Because I am thankful I met people which donā€™t mind accompanying a wild duck and her few days old ducklings 50 minutes to the next pond, for that no car can hurt the little animal family. Or taking dead cats from the roads to give them at least a bit of dignity which was denied to them by humans when they were alive. People who donā€˜t strive for power and money, people who have a good soul. Life is good sometimes and I am thankful to have these good souls in my life.

i imagine it would take a looooot of patience and repeating

ah nice, yes any human being should help with those duckies!

the dead cats (or any corpse for that matter)ā€¦ if it was beyond any doubt they were death i most likely wouldnt help there besides making a call to clean that up and getting in trouble for blocking traffic to make sure no accidents would happen

corpses mean nothing to me (including my own, so when i die it would be nice if they could use some parts to help others but if they eat me or put me in a garbage bag thats fine too lol)

I donā€˜t say this to insult/hurt you, itā€˜s a seriously meant question: If it was you to decide what to do with the dead bodies of your mom and dad. Or the dead body of your beloved pet. What would you do with them?

Hereā€˜s another video of Katrin Scholz and her pack making a stroll in the forest. Look how the dogs are totally focused on her. And that one German Shepherd puppy scolding (or whatever he says to him) a tiny dog, lol.

thats ok lol i dont believe anyone can insult/hurt anyone on the internet unless people choose to perceive it as such

as i said before corpses mean nothing to me, so i would do the same thing; make a call to clean it up and it would be nice if some parts could be used to help others

yes i would almost think she has a lot of german sausages hidden in her pants :wink:
very nice and good to see that accidents do happen (the naughty one that walked up to those people lol)ā€¦ i like that they didnt edit that out of the clip

Interesting. I couldnā€™t do that. I know a dead body is an empty shell. But to treat it with no respect is a no go to me.

1 Like

That naughty one was the same German Sheperd puppy which just seconds before scolded the tiny dog, lol! A little FrechdachsšŸ˜

what is more respectful to the death and the living?

• burying or cremating a corpse
  • using that corpse to help others live longer

I respect any decision you listed. Burying, cremating etc. With or without taking organs, as long as it is accord to the decision of the dead person. Organs should only get who signs to be a donor as well when itā€˜s time, though.

lol ok so where is the treating with no respect that you saw then? or better question: what would you do to show more respect?

and of course i have to disagree with only helping those that sign up to be donors, i think we should always try to be better and offer help to everyone that needs help; no matter how silly or selfish they act :wink:

Perhaps thisā€¦

ah yes the corpsesā€¦ why or how should people show respect towards corpses? how will that benefit anyone?