Life is good

No, we opened the door and allowed them to roam free during the day.

That talking about keeping chicken reminded me on my dad having for a short term pheasants. Was the best meat dish I ever had. Pheasant in cider-cream sauce. Lecker.:yum:

Beautiful birds too.

I had no idea you ate pheasant before. Iā€™ve heard pheasant is a dark, bland, dry meat so I can see why you would need some kind of sauce to mask the awful taste. The only way to eat a meat like that is braised.

Edited out ugly. It is a cute looking dog. Just had a chickenā€™s perspective at the time.

Hm, no clue how my mother made them, but I loved their meat.

Iā€™m guessing it had a wild taste so she probably had to soak it in salt water to draw the game from it.

Went for a 2,5 hour walk yesterday with the dogs on the hill in the neighbourhood. Especially the first km onto it is quite steep. Knowing how badly hurt Gracie was when I got her finally out of Romania, with an untreated torn diaphragm for almost a year, leading to a totally flattened left and a damaged right lung, plus a wrong grown together right leg, she couldnā€™t use anymore, I never expected her to be able to go such a demanding and long way. She enjoys her life.:grin:

1 Like

Nice picture above.

excellent, very nice update;)

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

Integrated circuit chip.
Like a roach to a cookie.

ā€œThe decision dealt an embarrassing blow to the Israeli government, which had conducted an aggressive public relations and behind-the-scenes diplomatic campaign to block the investigation. It also raised the possibility of arrest warrants being issued against Israeli officials suspected of war crimes, making it potentially risky to travel abroad.ā€

I would welcome this investigation but like man-made medicine, the court is self-serving and biased against Israel.
I already know they wonā€™t investigate the origin of ownership of those lands and their original boundaries.

Blue but not death. Although stuck. This has take hours and is nowhere near finished. All partitions deleted and an install from scratch.
image image

Looks like death to me. Iā€™ve seen that screen before and it looks like death.

No thatā€™s a fresh bare minimum install after deleting the drive partitions. The adapter must have blown out and a USB port and maybe another communication device possibly the Bluetooth. Itā€™s going in a cardboard box Iā€™m waiting for and then some back and forth shipping and about 5-7 days.

Got my 105 state ref federal owed 15 waiting for deduction. Hopefully more funds on the way no more unemployment.

Good thing is I got the OS recovery on that flash drive should I have problems again later.

Sure you werenā€™t too scared to actually look? How can you tell?