Life is good

you must confuse me with a canadian or other american… lol

Funny, not long ago I watched some report about myths regarding food and diabetes. Tenor was, you can eat basically everything you want, as long as you keep a balance. If you mainly eat fat and sugar, then you have a high risk to develop diabetes. But as long as such food isn‘t a regular, then you should be fine. This also applies to red meat.

1 Like

Maybe, but I eliminated most meat from my diet some time ago and I am now just over 80 kilos and my diabetes has effectively disappeared.

That’s why he has corona virus.

That has corona virus. That’s corona virus meat. Not human to human. Animal to human.

Life’s good. I’m not a carburetor by the way, not that I can tell the difference between a ventilator.

I eat meat not often as well. I never had diabetes and my annual blood test says I am fine. Therefore I may enjoy a delicious Schweinsbraten with potatoes, carrots and Reiber-/Semmelknödel from time to time. As well as vanilla ice with hot raspberries. :yum: Sorry, if you can’t.

I love my home. So do my dogs. :grin:

skip your coca cola and drink milk, avoid your hamburgers and eat a cheese sandwich; be healthy like the dutch!
lol just teasing, different things work for different people and we all should live our life the way we want

a variety of food, smaller portions, taking your time to chew and enjoy sounds like good advice to me;)

nice pics, surely it will look more beautiful in winter with snow!:wink:

ps did you give that dog all the leftovers and let him lick out the tray with fat? lol he looks like he could use a little bit more exercise

Nope, that‘s just muscles and winterfur. :shushing_face:

lol ok i will remember and use that excuse for myself;)

Jackson. The newest member of the Wagner family. He is a 10 week old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix.

3 Likes

aww very cute!

Very Disappointing. I was expecting to see some chickens. At first I read Rhode Island Reds and I thought Ridgeback was in reference to a comb. Thousands of chickens will probably die to feed that animal which will have no meat value of its own in most countries. Rhode Island Reds are bred and raised to preserve the lineage and given up for meat production in masses. That and eggs.

Too many puppies.

If it runs off and ends up dead for whatever reason hopefully it goes towards the conservation of vultures without any diclofenac or ketoprofan in its system from eating beef.

Some of that chicken meat might be scraps from capons. Worth more because of the way they go through life.

The Devil’s Rejects kinda ruined Rhode Island Reds for me. lol.

1 Like

Rhode Island Reds! I like them. I’ll take two.

1 Like

Reds can be aggressive and have a weak shell. Hubby and I used to have chickens. You have to feed them every day even though they are self-sufficient. If you don’t cover the henhouse with some kind of protective mesh layer, vultures will consume them. A hawk ate ours one at a time over the course of about 3 months.

So for 3 months you didn’t cover your chickens and they all died? Talk about fucking chickens.