Israel

1 Like

Vivek is a tool but I agree with him on this.

Me too. It will tank his, already low, ratings to give aid to Israel’s immoral enemies.

It might be the only thing I agree with him on. He seems like a very selfish person.

I’m a little surprised at your reply. I haven’t followed him enough to know the sound of his voice. May I ask why you hold that view? Also, why should America send aid to her immoral enemies? Do you support immorality among the nations?

Young guy, mid thirties? He’s a globalist who supports the 2030 agenda
even
even thought he stole the show at the debates with his own Trump inspired proposals to MAGA.

If they kill Trump, he will win.

I’d take it.

1 Like

He got destroyed when it came to Russia, through.

Not likely. He had Chris Christy, Nikita Haley and Mike Pence attacking his experience from all sides and it was reported that he walked away unscathed.

I will too. It’s about time you admit that climate change is a hoax, isn’t it?

Something is happening. The Northwest Passage is now navigable. I don’t care much if it’s caused by humans or not.

That disgusts me.

This attack is not on the border. It’s a war inside Israel.

idiotic hamas has just given israel a free license to kill thousands of palestines…

1 Like

They are just trying to provoke the entire Middle East into joining in.

It seems logical to me that, if I feel Palestine should relent and negotiate territory with Israel even though Israel stole its land, I should also feel that Ukraine should relent and negotiate territory with Russia. I’ll need to dwell on that a bit more.

When did Israel steal the land? I forget.