Israel

I don’t know if that video is real or fake, but it’s unlike you to post pro-Palestine videos, Michele.

Well, I posted a clip of Palestine lobbing missiles into Israel, which Israel intercepted with pinpoint accuracy. It’s just fair to post an image of Israel’s retaliation.

Israel is such a banana republic at times.

Netanyahu’s new partners are already making things more fun.

https://www.rt.com/news/569027-israel-doctors-refuse-lgbt

Denying people medical attention is fun? It wasn’t fun back when you insisted no one should be denied healthcare. Netanyahu is a coward who will go along with whatever they demand. Fun fun!

I was being sarcastic, Michele. It’s insanity to deny people medical care. It’s somewhat fun that Israel is now governed by group of far-right insane people, but only until you see the stupid things they do at which case it stops being fun and starts being sad.

Yes, I know, Reg, but I needed a platform from which I could whine about the offensive demands they are making and sarcasm plays into that well.

To me, it is how this one demand has the power to shape the lives of Israeli’s who can’t get help.

I saw this today driving home in Vancouver

The US under Biden is not quite as much owned by Israel as it was under Trump.

Israel is a mess right now.

Yuval Harari is leading the protest.

What a bunch of sanctimonious backstabbing morons. Biden and DeSantis are on the same globalist team and they take their orders from China and Soros using Harari as their political mouthpiece.
Netanyahu should probably test that Iron Dome for readiness.

2 Likes

This is nice. Harari just wants to get along. I’m pretty sure that’s just not going to happen with their agenda to turn us all into robots.