Iran

They didn’t “steal” anything lol

Oh, okay maybe they did lol sorry I just don’t know anything about that.

Obama is a liar and you should stop believing everything he says. Lol sorry got off key lol

Lord only knows all we gave to that terrorist country. I’m not worried. The Lord will restore us.

Here come grumpily lol

having a fungal moment Michele?

I was

(snicker)

1 Like

When you say “stolen” do you mean placed in a bank to draw interest for thirty years, after which its returned, with interest? Yeah ohkay it was stolen.

No, Michele, I mean stolen. I mean taken from them with no agreement or promise of any kind to ever return it. Theft, plain and simple. The USA stole this money.

Lol well okay. We must have needed it and they obviously weren’t using it lol and they got it back with interest so all was not lost. You should be smiling about that.

I do have a question about that

Why did they steal it?

Oh my. I think I’m hallucinating. I hear crying babies lol

Oh no, I do hear them lol. I feel strongly compelled to go hide in my closet lol

Oh here they come. Dusty is directing this toward me lol

He’s never helpful in these situations lol

So the US steals 2 million barrels of oil from Iran and sells them for $110 million. In a few years, some sane US president (perhaps Biden, perhaps the one after the next Republican) will repay this stolen money. Right wing nut jobs in the USA will then report that Iran was “paid” $110 million to sign some deal or other. Asinine. I dislike everything about Iran and the insane Muslim regime that rules it but the USA’s thug behaviour makes me want to root for them.

That’s awful. Definitely thug behavior.

Perhaps that president will wait until Israel falls apart. They will probably be called antisemitic for repaying the $108 million.

Looks like it was headed for Venezuela.