Homosexuality

ya gotta admire the style of any archbishop who gets wood thinking about little boys’ rectums
i know reggie does
admire that is is
not that reggie ever got wood that way

I think we can and have imagined enough of the disgusting images you keep drawing. Don’t you have a history class to molest?

what is that on her neck?
perhaps it is the true cross of jesus christ
who can say?

are these people organizing a political party?

This is an interesting case. I have often used this as an example of why I think it’s wrong to compel businesses to serve all people. A single consultant doing custom work doesn’t want to talk to homos. I think she’s probably an idiot, but I would leave her alone, myself.

I didn’t read that in the article but maybe I missed it.

I think her problem is she doesn’t want to bake a cake the shape of a penis, hidden in a tree or some such garbage that idiotic homosexuals want.

From the article:

Lorie Smith. The Denver-area designer offers graphic and website design services and wants to expand to wedding website services, but she says her Christian beliefs would lead her to decline any request from a same-sex couple to design a wedding website.

Oh, I read that part. I just didn’t read the part where she doesn’t want to talk to homosexuals.

Well, ok, she doesn’t want to create wedding websites for homosexuals, which presumably would involve talking to them but you are correct that my wording wasn’t very accurate.

I don’t think this is a free speech issue. The only venue it affects is the schoolroom. Many topics are forbidden there. It is not a free speech zone and free speech rules don’t generally apply. As far as I can see, the question at hand is whether it is a good idea to expose children to these ideas, and I have no strong opinion one way or the other.

what topics might those be?
are many people saying that?

reggie is a tool
if a topic is forbidden by law, then it is forbidden
now don’t say gay is a law; now saying gay is forbidden
without this law, it is not forbidden
circular logic looks good on you, you fool

Tinker vs Des Moines

In a 7-2 decision, the Supreme Court’s majority ruled that neither students nor teachers “shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate.”

In a 7-2 decision, the Canadian Supreme Court’s majority ruled that both students and teachers “shed their constitutional rights to freedom of eskimo speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate.”

It seems this British football player felt it important to inform everyone that he is gay.

Two very different approaches.

Lithuania:

Russia:

And now Singapore. Asia is becoming a place where this act can be done almost anywhere. Malaysia next door continues to ban it, however.

Dear God, even Vietnam now.

And the gays lost one today.