i got on a wide body jet in america
i flew to japan
to meet my drug dealer
no it was for a meeting
anyway, there were plenty of b 26 s available to take me
i preferred the nonstop option
that kinda rhymes
nonstopoption three times fast

I guess you could have waited for a B-27 but it would be a long wait.

In all fairness there was a plan for a B-27 but it was never built. I guess you could hit the building with the plans but it would not have much effect.

you see a b27 only gets me 300 meters closer to hawaii before i run out of fuel
those 299 meters could make all the difference in the world
when i am drowning in the pacific approximately halfway to hawaii

A B-27 would take you nowhere. Take the B-26.

now reg will tell me it was a b25 and the doors were located 10 feet in front of the wings

Hell, take a B-52 anywhere in the world and they can drop you off.

Maybe that’s why it didn’t fly.

You know stones can explode right? I mean like large stones you put around a campfire if they have been wet. The rapid expansion of air and water will cause an explosion of stone.

I’m going shopping for some new eyewear, I wonder if Gargoyles are still around.

If a water pipe was ruptured any stone might have rapidly sucked up that water and more air.

Sheet rock.

It probably was previously planted explosive from a failed attempt. Maybe the structure was already weakened from past acid or explosive or just ramming with cars in the basement.

But Kraven The Hunter had it figured out before anyone. At 3:35 he discloses it to The Punisjer.

Edited to start at 3:32

So you drink beer Bill?

the picture says across the street
you say several blocks
you say SOMEONE WROTE three football fields
you say the door was on the other side of the building
SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT’S A FAKE PICTURE
i bought cocaine in the shadow of that building
no it was a meeting
try to stay on topic

So what are you trying to say they did with the recycled steel?

It wasn’t Trump. Hillary made it clear he used Chinese steel for his towers. He didn’t try to make a deal on it and it got recycled rather expediently from what I read.

I don’t know why I wouldn’t buy US steel, unless I thought it was stolen or something.

Hold your beer and watch this. Fires burning for 7 hours and then floors collapsing and causing the floors beneath them to collapse.

I think you need to go back a bit further. This is a good start point. Good demo of fire and steel and then the riddle of steel. Reggie the sheep knows that one.