Hold my beer and watch this

Did you see what happened to Thulsa Doom’s temple?

Here is how it went down. This must be the extended cut as King Osiris’s daughter is nowhere to be seen in the end footage of the original. I believe that actress passed away, but she looks a slightly similar to Gundi

That would probably be the only place and time Reggie could have ever experienced fire. But he doesn’t know what it is and has to deny its existence.

That is why he is an agnostic. He can’t say for sure and he can’t say yes on faith. Fire is something that does not exist at the same time and place for him in this world. Results are everything right?

He can look at results, but he still can’t say for sure if there was an actual fire there or not. Because he can’t be there if there is.

Go deny God again.

He does not see the picture. Reggie cannot see the picture with the fire in it. He can see “the neat little pile” after but he cannot see the picture with the fire in it. He can get the information that there is a fire in the picture but he cannot see picture with the fire. He can see a picture of the same place before the fire and after. But he cannot see the fire or even be there. You’ll seem like a hologram in loop play or just some frozen stare.

You understand agnosticism now? Inability to accept any type of truth.

And Bill Lowerre can swing his dowel but he cannot account for the moment of impact and even parts of all the swing.

You know what you can trust right? You understand the riddle of steel now?

You are a worm. I love the story. It sounds like he is speaking to his son like he is a little bird and Crom sounds like crumb and he is in the earth. The hardest to reach is a worm, and to have pity.

Can you imagine trying to get a worm to acknowledge Heaven and fire? Some things are hard for a God and some things are just impossible and can even make a God like Crom seem impotent.

Reggie maybe you think you are holding out and being cute with the agnostic act but it’s a real downer. It’s like going to a fair with somebody who doesn’t have the stomach for any of the rides, foods, drinks, or even attractions.

Take Reggie to campfire with marshmallows on a stick. He will see the bag of marshmallows and the stick and maybe the smoke. You can try to show him the toasted marshmallow after but it will just be endless denial about there being a fire there. Even if his body ends up looking like a melted twix bar he won’t be able to explain to you how it happened.

Reggie I hope you see what this about.

Is this a root beer Bill with a scoop of ice cream? Are you sure this is the way to make a float or is it something Reggie taught you?

Even Thulsa Doom could acknowledge that small candle flame even if he had to force himself to forget it after.

I don’t know what to say to you Reggie. Play off the hard agnosticism and mock those who believe, but you are dumb. You are deaf and dumb and really ridiculously hopeless for the salvation of your soul.

Go fold your clothes in a neat little pile and think about what a good boy you are and how clean you must smell.

they have this thing that pinko fag mathmeticians use called an order of magnitude
if you are ten times richer than me, your wealth is one order of magnitude more than mine
if you are 100 times richer, two orders of magnitude
b25 fuel capacity 974 U.S. gallons
747 fuel capacity 63,705 gallons
i think we should use the b25 as an example of what SHOULD happen when a plane hits a building
not quite two orders of magnitude
close enough for some people
of course, jet fuel prolly don’t burn as good as gasoline

cargo capacity 747 - 128.5 tons.
total weight b25 - 10 tons
more than an order of magnitude
put another way, a 747 could carry twelve b25s
speed 747 ~600 mph
speed b25 ~200 mph
not an order of magnitude
just 3 times faster
let’s see
faster heavier more fuel
why didn’t the cia use a b25 to coverup wrong doing
or a paper shredder
i belong to the ancient order of the knights of yalta
we rule the world, and it’s no secret

b52s!

don’t forget to explain how a building several blocks away manged to start the morning across the street
don’t forget to explain how the National Institute of Standards and Technology got in on the conspiracy
they are the people with the atomic clocks
at least, they say they have one
prolly a sundial somewhere
anyway you prolly howled when america dropped a 1000 lb. bomb on saddam’s bunker across the street from a hospital
collateral damage you cried
dropping a couple 1000 foot tall buildings is normally such a surgical affair

can you explain how your conspiracy theory collapsed into a “neat little pile”?
don’t look at me
i was several blocks away
i read it someplace

There is a difference between a carburetor and fuel injection. Also the rate of oxygen delivery. Have you ever heard of a turbo charger?
The propeller and jet turbine have nothing to do with the fuel, but the inner mechanisms probably did. I haven’t studied either.

You are just basing it on the fuel molecule. You can just find the molecules for gasoline, diesel, race car fuel, NOS, Jet fuel etc.

Who are you his brother?