Hold my beer and watch this

Bill and I disagree on whether the government story on 9/11 is credible. Why in the world would you bring race into that, Mark?

Lol.

I think Bill wasn’t trying to pass a bill, but a travel brochure. Where was it for Bill? Ireland?

What does race have to do with anything?

Anyway, it is obvious Bill is hinting that he still has potential.

Did you send any money out for Thanksgiving where you are? I already did but early, I might send again for homeless meals.

You send any money Bill?

rice

It’s obvious Bill wants to travel to Ireland again to feel special. It’s better than Fantasy Island to him.

three hundred meters is three football fields
also approx the height of a tower
does it look like that?
does it look like the tower could fall its entire length and just graze number 7?
does it?
it does not
it is exactly 370 feet
but you read it somewhere
you are astonished at the destruction
rather than seek knowledge, you blame the cia or bush or the deep state
anybody but the true culprit
you are no better than ageofgrace
what else did you read there?

A key factor in the collapse, NIST concluded, was the failure of structural “connections that were designed to resist gravity loads, but not thermally induced lateral loads.” According to Sunder: “For the first time we have shown that fire can induce a progressive collapse.”

Spurred by conspiracy theorists’ questions, investigators did look specifically at the possibility that explosives were involved. “Hypothetical blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7,” the report states, adding that investigators “found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event.” Moreover, the smallest charge capable of initiating column failure “would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB [decibels] to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile.” Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse.

don’t bother i won’t read it

You are bogging down on a totally irrelevant detail. This is nonsense. I already said, it doesn’t matter if it was 300 meters, 30 meters or 30 inches. Whatever it was, the building was not hit by a plane. Other buildings just as close as building 7 were entirely unaffected. Not only did they not come crashing down in a neat little pile into their own footprint, they are still standing today 19 years later.

The total irrelevance of your point being noted, I then took the trouble to go to Google Maps and actually measure the distance between the buildings. The entrance of WTC7 on Vessey St. to the entrance of WTC2 on Liberty St. is 304 meters. WTC1 was closer. Now kindly stop bogging down on this totally irrelevant detail.

Nonsense. I didn’t blame anyone. I do not know who did this. I know the story we have been told is nonsense.

You are taking this far too personally. I don’t agree with you. This is not the first time. It won’t be the last. Let’s disagree as adults.

You sure about that?

you’re right
it does look like 3 football fields
it does look as if it could fall diagonally and only graze the other
how could i get the photoshop the picture so badly that you detected it wasn’t just across the street
where the doors were is important
if you want to get in the building
where’s the bathroom
look at the picture
you are an idiot

I thought you weren’t going to read it. :slight_smile:

i thought you weren’t going to read it

that’s hiroshima
sorry
my graph wasn’t big enough
nor fine enough for my dowel

What the hell is a B27 Bill Lowerre?

you look at that picture of hiroshima
those building frames still standing
some survivor wandering those wastelands passed by there and said
“look at what that bomb did do the old girl
everything around her is gone
but those old bones still stand strong
i bet the trilateral commission has plans for her yet”

a b27 1/2 is a pre-war bomber with a seven in the name that didn’t exist
b27 747 7yomama7
a b-something hit the empire state building
aviaton fuel in a 1920s bomber versus jet fuel in a wide-body
that’s the last time i explain myself to you

I’m thinking it was B-S.

So you make a nifty chart to explain a non-existant plane hitting a building. Right to the point.