Hey! Rubber-Duck! Over Here!

And why does it suit you? Does it somehow define who you are?
Asking for a friend.

I bet Mark and Gunda can define you without wall art. That would be an interesting 2 minute read.

Why don’t you come over here and insult me. You know you want to. Or send your disciples.

Do I smell rancid fear?

Oh wait. Not at all. No sir. It’s not fear at all. It’s another one of Michele’s meltdowns.

It doesn’t really feel like a meltdown. I’m not really sure though.

No one has told me what a meltdown looks like.

I’m certain that’s what this is though. When Reg gets back, he and Will are going to explain it to you because it’s likely you are as slow as me. It’s one of their many slick tricks.

I would bet on it.

Watching a movie. Taking a break to read your latest. The best I can make it out is that underneath your contempt for Reg you actually feel lust for him. I just thank God it isn’t me. I know it’s a very short summary but I believe it’s correct. I’ll go back to my movie now and check later. By the way, when you are in a back and forth conversation with Reg does it make you wet?

I also watched a movie.

It was ok.

I also watched gerald’s game which was awful.

I was rewatching “Fracture”. Very good movie.

Oh, Yes. Lust. Quick, Will. I need you to teach me how to moan. Hurry. Nothing fancy. Just the basics before he gets back here.

Are you going to moan for me or not?

The very thought makes me dry.

Wow I guess we all watched a movie because I just finished watching Point of No Return. Riveting! The ending was especially great. The way she just gets up and walks away when she gets all she can take. I loved it!

I’ve seen that movie Fracture. Over-rated and unimpressive. Point Break is a good movie if you’re interested. Patrick Swayze! Mmmmoan. Am I doing it right, Wil? I’ve been practicing all day. Am I holding my mouth right? How long do I need to moan between breaths? Should they be short like a panting dog? Oh nevermind, I’ll fake it!

Have you seen the new Rambo movie? Last Blood? He looks a little older in this movie but he still Rocks that bandana around his head like no one else. My movie hero!
It just came out this year so I haven’t seen it yet, but I will.

It’s after midnight. You have to wonder where that fraidy cat went.
I did notice his faithful disciples standing at attention.
All four of them! I’m not jealous. I have 12 and I’m going to use up every one of them.

I never know what Word God is going to give me but I love when I know I’m being obedient to His Will for you.

You shall rise before the hoary headed and honor the presence of an old man, and fear your God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:32