Hey! Rubber-Duck! Over Here!

“He won’t be able to successfully breed which isn’t a problem for the way he is kept but it means he’ll lead maybe a slightly joyless life in comparison [to before].”

Tough duck. The struggle is real.

Mmm
Mmmmmmm

Duck! I’m hungry!!

I wonder what God says about duck-n-fornication. :thinking:

You know, I don’t know what it says at the moment. When I don’t get a Word, I just try to relate everything in the world with Jesus because it’s all about Him, not us.

If this duck doesn’t feel it already, when he rubs up against one of his many mates and nothing happens, crucified Sacrifice comes to mind. Ouch! You know that hurts!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Hey! You guys watch this brown duck magically turn white. I bet 6 billion dollars he thinks he’s seen a Ghost. :joy:

Let’s all pitch in, feed him some Rogaine and watch his hair grow.

God makes learning fun if you care to learn from Him. He’s been carrying me my entire life. Sometimes He puts me down and I have to walk on my own so I prefer being carried around like the queen he makes me feel like. Sometimes, when We walk together, I feel like I am three feet ahead of Him and He knows it makes me feel that he’s a little slow. I suspect He is testing my patience and love for Him at the same time. He knows I love Him. Only He truly knows my heart. I do grow weary waiting on Him but He has never been late. His timing is very perfect and I am more than willing to wait until Rapture for Him.

Here Oh, Ducky One!

I’m roughly 40 pounds heavier than I was at 19. I’m also roughly 40 pounds lighter than I was in 2016. My goal is to shed 12 pounds of weight by Election Day 2020. And what is your New Years resolution?

NIO is having its earnings call today. Pra…if luck is your God, wish me luck please. I need this.

Congratulations! 20 lb a year is an accomplishment!

Good luck, although I am not seeing NIO winning that war.

Technically, that was five months of water and the Word but hey, Whose counting?!

My beer belly probably weighs 40 lbs.

Gee, thanks, Reg. If I really have to rely on luck, I’ll be bankrupt soon. You’re heartless. Keep your luck. You may need it.

It doesn’t show in your picture. You disguise it well.

Have you ever experienced a duck stuffed chicken. It sounds disgusting. Meaty. No bread. Just meat.
Yawn******:dizzy_face: Clearly this is all there is to life. We’re just gonna go round and round stuffing the chicken with putrid duck. That’s not the worst of it. I had it for lunch and my body magically regurgitated that duck back out of my mouth. Nasty! I’m sorry. I had to get that out.

Picks teeth* Food in there. Meat.

I need Water. That left a bad taste in my mouth.

I think I’ll go outside and smoke a cigarette.

Someone just came to the door. It’s a package.
Brb…

Duck nails! I’m so excited. I can’t wait. I feel like a child again. It seems like only yesterday when I wore nails like these and yet it has been over 30 years.