Health

I’m going to just kill it with asparagus and then maybe do some explaining. I’ll show you how I cooked them and what I ate them with. And before you pass your judgement just keep in mind that I have a different digestive and extraction process with food than you and I eat for different foods for different reasons and different compositions.

Maybe you can watch a gorilla eat banana leaves and wonder aloud "that is why they are so fat’ and not respect anything of their ability to extract nutrients and protein to build those dense heavily muscled frames and have that crazy explosive energy. If you want to sludge your body with raw vegetables where you cannot absorb nutrients through your stomach and intestines and become very impacted and you want to live nonfunctional and lazy that is you. Do not assume that there is nobody in existence that resist that lazy failure and shut down and it is the only way.

Asparagus has a damn ton of nutrients. I like to cook it because it is probably one of themost tastiest vegetables cooked, even better than meats, but doesn’t compete well raw. And don’t tell me I am losing all the nutrients because you are some incontinent “fast metabolism” that drops out megapack vitamins looking almost straight from the plastic.

It is hard for me to eat vegetables sometimes. Because I had pets like amphibians and reptiles and used to look at these things in fascination all the time. The vegetable matter looks kind of gross. If you look at some prehistoric plants and trees it almost likes like you can make out the shapes and textures of early reptiles in their structures as if waiting transmutation. So I eat these with meat sometimes so I know the difference or rice or both. This is how I discipline sometimes. Including veggies with a starch and meat and then just two and not all three and sometimes just all alone. That is dieting to me, like varying something for a different outcome liek rolling a dice or die.

I have to say too that I had a turtle die recently that was in my care that belonged to my niece that I disposed of. I cooked asparagus as my meal that evening and it was very hard to eat with that thought.

Asparagus goes good with meat. If you cannot eat a lot of asparagus you can eat more by adding some meat and vice versa. You can also eat less of each depending on how you blance it. Same goes for digestion. If you cannot eat a half pound of beef and digest it well then try eating with a vegetable like. Sure you might reason the goal is to eat less. but if you want to eat more and digest better you might have to even add another element
001 002

1 Like

Here is a dish I made with some spam tocino and it damn healthy. Better than just sludging yourself with veggies. If you start noticing that your body is sludging yourself heavily, lay off the veggies a bit. If plain white rice doesn’t do much for you try adding asparagus juice to it after you cook. Your dumb body just might learn some refinement techniques of food.

Not the appearance of the asparagus looking like snakes or lizards with bands. Snakes and lizards that eat all kind of other animals and let themn sit in their guts for weeks even months. It can be a turn off and your body and mouth might treat it like something harmful or unhealthy. Might just slow your metabolism and stress you.
004 005 006 008

omg nasty.

I mentioned before I eat the whole spear even the base of the stem and that is not very palatable unless considerable softened. One way I do it is to line them up all the same way and then just heat the side of the pan with the base or stem by shifting in only halfway on the burner. This is an electric stove and good square teflon pan. To keep the metal heated evenly and prevent any warping or distortion of the surface I keep all the spears aligned the same way and then rotate them 90^ and heat another side of the pan.
This is one of my favorites ways to cook it and you can see the spices I use. Yes I add the pepper when cooking. Most people add pepper after because it burns and gets bitter. It is very good to me like that so I don’t add it right away but I let it burn considerable along with the other spices. That pink himalayan salt is very salty, very dangerous, very tasty and very prized mineral for bonding with bone and assisting salt functions like muscle function without cramps but beware the headache.
027 020 021 022 023 024 025 026

I added a carrot and you can see the progression of cooking. The juices will leak out and prevent the spices from getting too scorched or you can add a Tbsp of water every now and then. Super salty and it is a different salty taste. You should cook to try and make a new element that is not on the periodic table and form a new compound under pressured conditions. You can diet by not frying your rice because in my opinion this is better cooked super salty with some very plain washed white rice.
These are coming out of order but your should be able to tell.
033 034 035 036 028 029 030 031 032

Those burned spices might look harsh, but if your below the belt piping is glued up with gluten, you just might have to make that your meal of choice until things get unclogged. If you want protein see how this egg turned out cooked in that juice and oil. Maybe you saw a green egg once or were unpleasantly surprised with one, this can change your thinking. I’m going to give it rest for a bit then hit another apsaragus post. Can’t quite say enough about these spears and am still learning. If you are angry I reccomend doing this 5 days straight for one meal a day. You will look like a crowned Caesar and get that regard.039 040 041 042 043 044 045 037 038

Mark, why do you fry this stuff? Buy a steamer for $20. Way healthier.

Also I recommend trying asparagus steamed without any sauce or garnishes of any kind. It tastes great. Just cut 2 inches off the bottom of the stem and steam them. Eat about 4 or 5 with some fish you steamed in the same steamer. Wonderful, healthy meal.

I don’t know how to say this because I already stated it. You eat to be you. I eat to be me. What you do is unhealthy to me. Your body will not withstand the showers I take. It will not withstand the temperature variances or pressure.

WHAT YOU JUST SAID TO ME IS UNHEALTHY FOR ME TO DO.

Ok, then.

Pizza is unhealthy always to you because the fact that it ends up sticking out the front ofyour throat and side of your neck. That’s what happens when you are fat. And it is defeat and weakness than you can’t even get it down past your clavicles by normal natural means.

I know you have a problem accepting that.

I don’t have a problem eating without you.

Back to asparagus. You did not see me dip them in egg or milk and coat them with flour or breadcumbs and then drop them in an air fryer or use 2 inch deep lard/and butter. The asparagus where heated on piece of flat metal coated with teflon over an electric heating element.

YOU DO NOT GET HEAT!!! THAT IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE AMONGST THE LAZY LIFELESS IN THIS WORLD AND LACK OF TEMPERATURE VARIANCE IS YOUR IDENTITY AND CHARACTER AND IS YOUR LIFESTYLE. I DO NOT COME FROM A RICH FAMILY NOR AM I RICH OR HAVE EVER LIVED IN A RICH HOME, BUT NO MATTER IF YOU SPEND 20 TIMES THE AMOUNT ON A STOVE, STEAMER, GRILL, MICROWAVE, ETC. THE REALITY REMAINS YOU WILL NEVER GET CLOSE TO THE SAME HEAT. YOUR JEALOUSY IS OBVIOUS. SOMETHINGIS WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOUHAVE TO STEAM VEGETABLES SO SOFT FOR FEAR OF BOWEL MOVEMENTS. YOU ARE WEAK AND JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO APPLY FORCE TO YOU OR EXPOSE YOUR SPACE TO SEVERE GRAVITY TO SLUDGE AN UNHEALTHY MASS AND DROP OUT EXCESS UNTIL YOU MEET A CHART WEIGHT.

YOU ARE AN UNHOLY PERSON AND THAT IS YOUR LIFE SENTENCE IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN IN THIS WORLD AND MAKE NO FURTHER EFFORT.

KEEP IN MIND YOU CAN HEAT APSARAGUS ON A FLAT STONE NEXT TO A CAMPFIRE AND THIS IDIOT WILL INSIST IT IS UNHEALTHY FRYING. THE GUY DOES NOT GET HEAT AND CANNOT TAKE IN A LOT OF MOISTURE, THUS HE TRIES TO SLUDGE HIMSELF LIKE MUD NEXT TO A POND OR RIVER BANK. HE IS AT SATURATION LEVEL MOISTURE AND THE AIR AND SPACE AROUND DO NOT ALLOW EVEN 1/100TH OF WATER DROPLETS FROM RAIN OR A SHOWER.

Mark, I didn’t attack you. I suggested you try steaming your asparagus. It’s called having a conversation.

Don’t ever eat a bunch of pale colored falling apart feces from the toilet because you are so weak and try to have a conversation with me.

If you can’t eat like the strong, don’t make yourself the health authority.

BACK TO ASPARGUS AND HOW I COOK THEM. SHARE HOW YOU COOK THEM IF YOU WANT BUT DON’T INSULTINGLY PORTRAY ME AS HAVING ZERO KNOWLEDGE. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FORTITUDE AND DISCIPLINE THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE THE WORST HEALTH OF ANYONE HERE.

WHAT IS STEAMING THE FOOD SUPPOSEDLY DO FOR YOU ANYWAY? GIVE YOU ROCK HARD DENSE POWERFUL ERECTION?

I take it your keyboard has caps lock.

When I eat apsaragus I iliek to eat a lot and like to do so conscience free. But they tend to shrink when cooked so I don’t cut off the tips. Now those actually burn faster and the mid stem than the darker green tops of the spears but it is their thicker diameter and harder layers that require a bit more porlonged heat for softening. See that pan? You could add some water, cover in foil, put it in the center, set to bake and it is steamed. I used the broiler here and on high and note postion of the pan and asparagus in relation to heating element. Yes I did add oil an olive oil blend that is very tasty and even recommended by doctors to take plain in tablespoons per day.
Oil helps my body work. If your body is sludge it is going to be like wiping yourself onthetoilet with baby oil, meaning it is easier to remove you.
The asparagus also has its own oil and it will come out a bit. You can see I actually cooked some rice with the oil with a slight greenish tint and the burnt flavor. Pretty damn good and a good source of carbs. I ate a serving plain, with rice, and rice and some cooked steak. This was a lot of asparaus and I could not stop eating it all until I finished it in one meal. That’s why I cook it with the stems. because when I eat vegetables, I like them tasty and I like to eat them in great quantity.

NOW. The apsaragus is not just an add on the meal for nutrient value, with energy coming from the rice(carbs) and repair, building blocks, aminos coming from the steak(protein).

When it is right and cooked that way for me specifically I run on asparagus just like sugars. It is like running on biodiesel and it is a high type of feeling. Cooked with its oil and added healty plant oil choices it lubricates and burns like biodiesel for me smooth steady power. I can also repair and build muscle with it.

When vegetables are wrong, and when the biorhythm being imposed on me is wrong they no longer have any health benefit but are a health detriment. Some people like it that way for themselves and they will not admit it is gluttony. Vegetables canreally impact you and prevent any absoprtion of any other food or liquid. They can smell terrible and no longer give you smooth bowle movements but terribly smelly impaction. For some people that is their goal. It is theri “healthy mass” because they ate it raw or steaemd or whatever.

It is a load of unhealthy crap to me.

That’s totally going to make you toot all night. lol.

Is that experience or theory from this food or is it something else? Is that an addict joke? If you want to post meals you use for extended drug and drinking binges then do so. Tell us what works for you and what you make this that and that this.

No not healthier. That is Vape. Vaping is done with vegetable glycerin which is derived from vegetable oil. Your body is not preparing to receive food and nutrition as your mind tells it and your lies tell us. Your body knows it cannot get eat and get nutrition because it is an addicts body. It is preparing to Vape to try and get drugs or high.