Health

Reg

13m

AgeofGrace:

What’s going on with surgery? Have they set a date?

I’m not going to do the skin graft surgery. It’s almost healed. Another 2-3 months and I’ll be able to go swimming again.

Oh sorry I thought you meant like swimming in the ocean. I would bring one of those brownies for showers at the pool or beach though just in case you have any injuries and need a quick fill in. You might get some compliments if youleave in the soap dish without people having to ask for your soft man.

I dislike swimming in the ocean, Mark. Nice clean swimming pools for me.

Don’t take it personal, Mark. Dirty water and salt mix is not for everyone.

My wife does not like swimming in the ocean or lakes. Too many fish. 2 trips to the beach for 3 hours each is good enough for me. It is significantly easier to swim in a pool than tidewater.

I do understand your point but she is exchanging a natural swim for a chemical swim.

Salt (sodium chloride) is a chemical.

I reject that swimming in pools is worse for you than swimming in ocean water.

Well. It’s not as good for your skin, but I don’t consider it bad for your skin.

Good point, Reg. I suppose I was thinking more about natural ocean water which makes me wonder why anyone who dislikes swimming in the ocean prefers living close enough to it to breath the fishy air.

I love the mountains but hate skiing. Same thing.

By the way, the ocean doesn’t stink around Vancouver. The air is amazingly fresh and clean. My many trips to California were the same. It doesn’t stink there. It stinks in the UK but I think that’s the people, not sure.

I think you are beginning to understand. Understand you don’t have full understanding or even partial at times and show respect and you get health. You get understanding of what your health is.
Don’t show respect and your system gets shut down and shut down hard…nothing like before.

How can you tell?

No not really. Vegetables can be very unhealthy if you eat them wrong. Vegetables can cause a ton of weight if gain and stressful hunger. If you eat them with wine that is probably the worse meal possible.

I’m heading to a favourite restaurant which has a nice salad bar. I eat the salad with no sauce and no meat so I can splurge and have dessert. Maybe a banana split. I never gain weight doing that as long as I skip the sauce and meat.

I notice you added the little insult again and made yourself flawless.

Just don’t approach the place and start ordering like you have a cement shovel through the back of your skull and between your teeth and your eating might not be so fake. You already look like an ice cream mix.

Well eat for yourself. I recommend to be careful walking out of the place or even bumping into anyone there at the salad bar. You are trying to make yourself appear a tough disciplined eater when in fact you have a nonfunctional body system and are in food aspiration debt. You are literally pushing off an aspiration or choking event on any random person. You might just get it back with violence.

*asphyxiation

There, I skipped the salad and just had a banana split for lunch. lol. Screw diabetes. lol.