Good Sports Day

spain vs france is a very fun match so far:
france went ahead but spain equalised and just made it 2-1 with only 25 mins played! lol

Go Spain. Mbappe is dating a trans.

uncle google tells me he left ines rau a while ago and is now dating this girl:

Thank God. Still, it is very disgusting that he did that in the past.

Canada on at 8 pm EDT.

1 Like

Big miss by Mbappe in 86th minute.

Lamine has been the best player in the tournament at 16 years old.

I donā€™t hold out a lot of hope but Iā€™ll follow it. Erika will watch it. I will know if we score if she screams. I canā€™t imagine weā€™ll beat the Argentines, though.

Good. Weirdo.

Canada is getting crushed, 1-0. 40 minutes in.

Like anyone in the world is surprised. lol.

Now itā€™s 2-0. Canada has managed to get a shot on goal.

We should play them at hockey.

1 Like

If England wins tomorrow, Bellingham will probably win ballon dā€™or.

This Spanish teenager is something else though. Spain plays like they have been playing together as a team, even though most play on their clubs. Nobody else seems to have their chemistry.

he did very well so far especially at that age, but he is too inconsistent, not enough actions, many ball losses and doesnt score or give enough assists yet (maybe if he scores twice in the final lol)

in the spanish team alone olmo and ruiz have played much better than him

He leads the tournament in assists.

assists lol yes yamal made 3 assists in 5 matchesā€¦
many others already made 2 assistsā€¦ including his teammate olmo (who also scored more than jamal)
heck, even our dutch defender! ake made 2 assists (and he only played 3 and a half games) lol

it all depends on how his (very predictable) total of 3 good actions in a game will do in the final, if he scores another lucky goal and gives another lucky assist he has a good chance

I think he should win because Nico doesnā€™t like him.

He doesnā€™t have enough assists, but leads the tournament. Got it. Nothing lucky about that goal.

yes exactly! just because the rest is also pretty bad doesnt make him that greatā€¦

now if only he scored more goals than anyone else (which he didnt, he scored less) or even if he made a couple more assists than others (he didnt, only 1 single asist more while having played a match more) or even if he didnt lose 7 out of the 10 balls he getsā€¦ now that would make him better than the rest

lol@reg i do like him and think he is a great talent, right now people are just blinded by his young age and his talent and dont recognise the reality that he is overhyped, not consistent and not yet that good compared to othersā€¦

ps that assist clip is nice and showcases him making the same moves he usually does and silly people still falling for itā€¦ its also not from this tournament lol

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

nice early goalā€¦ netherlands vs england 1-0 after 7 mins lol

edit: urgh england gets a penalty in the 16th minuteā€¦

1-1 guess we know now who fifa wants in the final lol

England just needs 1 more PK.