Good Sports Day

Anything would have been better than what they did. Too many turnovers. Could have drained the clock without them.

what theā€¦ georgia 1 in front against spain lolol

Yes. They are getting outshot 8-0 and ahead 1-0. Lol. Football is a strange sport. Iā€™m sure France and Germany would love this.

argh 1-1 just before half timeā€¦ wouldve been a nice miracle if they couldve survived that onslaught of attacks

then againā€¦ if you remember the dutch goal against france that was given offsideā€¦ then this should also have been cancelled lol this guy was definitely in between the view of the shot and the keeperā€¦

in the end its spain winning 4-1, who will beat them? germany on friday? doubtful but seeing the chances georgia gotā€¦ possible

first france - belgium tomorrow :wink:

Georgia managed to get 4 shots off. None on goal, but at least they took 4.

Incorrect offsides calls can really change the whole match.

I asked Chat GPT to make me a photo of the Dutch National Football Team. Go Oranje!

USA is in trouble. They really needed to draw against Panama. They basically need to beat Uruguay tomorrow. Canada has advanced to the knockout round! Only 16 teams, so you have to earn getting through. Only half the teams get through. Not 67%.

they do look classy in orange but not enough diversity in that team to be dutch, or did you edit out the black guys? lol

I did, actually. lol.

that explains it lol how discriminating of you!

1 Like

1 Like

No upsets really in the euros. Switzerland over Italy didnā€™t look like an upset.

I wouldnā€™t know who was better between Austria and Turkey, lol.

I really enjoyed your photo of those British men. They collectively remind me of Boris Johnson.

They do look like Boris Johnson!

Jude Bellingham might get DQā€™d from their next game, because he grabbed his nuts after his game-tying goal.

They play Switzerland on Saturday. I would be quite surprised if heā€™s suspended. Seems theyā€™d want the stars to play.

I dislike England but thatā€™s silly. Let the man grab his nuts. Who cares?

austria! unless they decide to play very defensively like everyone else then just the luckiest will win lol how poorly france, england and portugal lookedā€¦

lol the swiss should beat england anyways but dont worry the fifa wouldnt dare, its not the eurovision song contest!

From ChatGPT:

The Bible does not specifically address the act of grabbing oneā€™s scrotum in front of the opposing team after scoring a goal. However, it does promote principles of modesty, respect, and self-control, which can be applied to such actions.

• Modesty and Respect: Ephesians 4:29 encourages believers to let no unwholesome talk come out of their mouths but only what is helpful for building others up. This principle can be extended to actions, promoting respect and decency in behavior.
  • Self-Control: Galatians 5:22-23 lists self-control as a fruit of the Spirit, encouraging believers to exercise restraint and appropriate conduct.

While the Bible does not explicitly mention the specific act, the broader principles of modesty, respect, and self-control suggest that such behavior would not be in line with biblical teachings.

nice, turkey just beat austria 2-1 thanks to a very early goal so on friday it will be:
spain vs germany
portugal vs france

and on saturday:
england vs switzerland
netherlands vs turkey

I hope England plays the Netherlands and they both lose.