Good Sports Day

Yes! You do realize, idc. Thank you for the analogy but it was pointless since don’t watch hockey.

Apparently, the argentinian women are not as good the men. A poor showing in the women’s world cup with zero wins. They should be banned from Facebook, too.

Colombia beat the Argentine men 2-0 a few days ago in the Copa Americana. Tonight they beat Qatar 1-0 to advance to the next round. I expected them to win 5-0 but it was close and they’ll have to play better if they don’t want to be ousted. This is probably Colombia’s best chance ever to win it all.

1 Like

The Brazilian women lost to Australia and did not make it out of the group stage. It’s basically, USA Canada and all of Europe.

7 European teams through the groups out of 12 total left.

Germany and USA have not allowed a goal.

Wow. 16 of 24 teams get through so I guess Brasil is through.

Cameroon got through with 3 points lol.

You’re kinda into this. That’s cool, actually. I’m still unable to get excited about women’s sports except Serena, and that’s more to say screw you to the racists than anything else.

I can’t remember if I’ve posted this but there’s a women’s motor racing series called W-Series. It’s bloody awful. Still, whatever, let them race. It harms nobody, especially since nobody watches.

There are very few sports where women are better to watch, but soccer is one of them. They still flop less and in general they seem to play much worse defense.

Women’s sports should be banned from facebook.

2 Likes

Europe is 23 - 6 so far. 3 of those losses were against other European teams. One was against USA. This includes the pathetic Scots. I think they are the only European team out. USA vs Spain tomorrow. I don’t think Spain is that great.

Good match.

The Copa America is on. I don’t think anyone in Colombia even knows the Women’s World Cup is on.

Lol. Colombia is doing well in that. That’s good. South America is much better at men’s soccer, apparently.

USA and Sweden won. If Spain won, the final 8 teams could have all been European. They committed 18 fouls, so I’m glad they lost. USA vs France on Friday.

7 European teams and the USA lol.

It’s going to be 40C from Wednesday to Friday in France. Probably good news for USA.

Japan got robbed. 1:20 of video. Bad call.

I’m at work but the Netherlands upset Italy. Judging by the stats, it was not an upset. Germany is in trouble currently against Sweden. If this plays out, winner of USA vs England will be a heavy favorite.