Good Sports Day

How did you get the bold letters?

Never mind.

1 Like

1st time tiger woods has come from behind after 54 holes in a major. The other 14, he was ahead after 54.

Itā€™s been a while where so many people were rooting for the same victor. People that have nothing in common. I canā€™t remember the last time. Top 5 greatest comebacks. Maybe top 2 or 3.

What do you rate as #1?

Either this or serena coming back from almost dying.

Jordan was on the top of his game when retired the first time and he decided to retire, so Iā€™m lower on his comeback than most.

The Patriots down by 25 in the superbowl with 17 minutes left is the greatest team comeback of all time.

For an individual, I canā€™t think of anyone more than this. Except maybe serena.

Yeah, I canā€™t think of a greater comeback. Itā€™s particularly cool to me as an older guy to see him do this in his 40s. I see a lot of similarity between him and Serena. Both of them are chasing an all time record of major wins. Neither is likely to make it. Iā€™m rooting for both of them to do it.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&ei=yLfvXNPNHtHSsAWt0aq4BA&q=nba+finals+2019&oq=nba+finals+2019&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12..0i71l5.0.0..58794...0.0..0.0.0ā€¦0.g78rsJPM0dI
I know my opinion means nothing to somešŸ˜” but Warriors-game 5.

My family in Toronto is obsessing over the Raptors. They have some melodramatic horse manure about ā€œwe the northā€ going on and they have some rapper named Drake going nuts over them.

Personally, I couldnā€™t care less who wins.

Iā€™m not really into boxing, but I now think heavyweight is the best, due to their shitty defense.

1 Like

Another good sport - hot air balloons.

1 Like

I just learned the womenā€™s world cup is on. I guess their efforts at gaining mainstream news coverage failed, at least in my case. lol.

I did notice it started a few days ago. You live in south America so that proves your case lol. USA won yesterday 13-0 against Thailand.

1 Like

Yes, that lopsided game is actually how I heard the cup was on.

US women sending a power message.

Beating up the Thais isnā€™t going to send a message. Do that to the Germans and youā€™ve got something. I do think the US are the favorites to win though, although Iā€™m not sure. I donā€™t exactly follow womenā€™s soccer closely.

And yet here you are posting great things about it.

There is something seriously wrong with this article. I believe it is the most important point.
Congratulations, Canada. 1st win.

Thanks, but you do realize all the players on our team are yanks, yes? Sort of like when a US hockey team wins the Stanley Cup with a bunch of Canadian players. Takes a bit of the edge off the victory.

When the Bruins won the cup in 2011, they had 1 American and he was a redneck from Michigan.

1 Like