Good Sports Day

Juliana Pena just beat Amanda Nunes. I think this is the biggest upset I’ve ever seen in UFC history. Everyone thought she was cannon fodder. She declined to play that role.

Video will probably be deleted in 10 minutes but whatever, it’ll be all over the net soon enough.

I was watching basketball bloopers when I found this. I don’t normally watch basketball, especially on TV, but this guy is fascinating to watch because many of his scores are not t o but three pointers. Entertaining clip.

what evidence do you have?
maybe you should try capitalizing ENTIRE words to make people believe

I did watch the halftime show. Very good. Probably 3rd best I’ve seen, behind gaga and bruno. We had a scheduled computer downtime last night so I’ve been awake for 38 hours and won’t finish the game.

I’m looking forward to the day that sports are not televised due to low popularity. Thankfully my wife doesn’t like them too much. I like basketball, but for the greater good it’s probably best for it to go away.

1 Like

I totally agree. Ban them all, except possibly that manic elfin circle skating stupidity that Nico likes. I enjoy making fun of him over that.

Djokovic is sticking to his guns.

I thought you might find this interesting. Or not lol.

“He distanced himself from anti-vaccination campaigners and did not rule out getting vaccinated in the future.”

Another unreliable source for truth.

splish splash click

The cyclist broke his neck. I wonder if the redhead broke his brain. He shouldn’t have ridden into the crowd leaning into the street. Even I know that.

cycling with a lot of speed on those bricks with crowds standing so close is asking for a disaster to happen…

everyone should wear something orange today to support our dutch soccer- and hockey ladies! :wink:

https://en.wkhockey2022.com/standen-en-poules/

:smirk:

:joy::joy:

The World Hockey Champion is Canada. The US has been the best team over the last decade but we won last year. This weird grass sport played by Dutch girls who look like men is not relevant.

like some jesus walking over frozen water: complete nonsense and irrelevant…unlike this important news with more dutch world champions:

Looks like a Danish guy is going to win the tour de france.

Djokovic is not allowed to compete at us open.

Dear God, Canada just won Gold at the 4x100 in the worlds.

Reminds me of this race at the Atlanta Olympics 26 years ago, perhaps the greatest 4x100 ever run.