Flying

Interesting conversation between aircraft.

This is so true.

And yet you will probably fly western airlines again at some point in whatever is left of your life. Silly clip, Reg. I’m surprised you would post something so far removed from the truth.

I will almost certainly fly western airlines again in a month or so. lol. There are limited options and choose the best of those.

It’s not removed from the truth at all, Michele. Western airlines do exactly that. Asian airlines are a joy to fly on. I just don’t often fly to Asia.

Yes, it is. Airline stewardesses never walk up and down the aisle passing earbuds to customers. That literally never happens on American Airlines.

It literally happens on every Air Canada flight. lol.

Perhaps you should stop flying Canada if you have such terrible experiences.

I choose my destination first, then my airline.

Why is it so bad to hand out earbuds?

Who said it was bad?

I thought you did, but ok. I don’t consider the stewardess running out of earbuds to be a terrible experience. I never use their earbuds, anyway. I have taken to flying Porter Air. They fly Embraer 195-E2 jets. Never a middle seat (only two seats together at a time), free wine, free beer, free wifi, and you feel far more like you’re on a private jet, even though they’re as cheap as Air Canada.

But that’s a western airline. Won’t you certainly have a bad experience?

God, Michele, try to keep up. For the second time, I choose my destination first, then my airline. Cathay Pacific doesn’t fly Vancouver-Toronto-Bogotá.

Geez, I can’t keep up if you aren’t giving any more detail that.

Not interesting at all. Only disgusting. I hope he got fired.

Unlikely. It’s an American Southwest pilot. He will probably have to reject the vaccine or something severe like that to be considered for termination.