Favorite TV Shows

Oh my, that scene is both so sweet and hilarious.

those clips are so bad that not even youtube bothered to remove them from your site…

and those first 2 episodes were pretty good!
looks like we get a big battle in the 3rd :wink:

Awwww, lightening up a bit would improve your life, Nico.

lol no but it would leave a mark:

thank you, you directed me to this interesting site lol

That is the worst thing I have ever seen.

1 Like

Something from Mike Flanagan, thinki. I watched 1 episode. Good firsr episode.

on my download list, thanks :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t like Season 2 but this looks a bit promising.

I just clued in that the Rapp guy on Discovery is the one who accuses Kevin Spacey of sodomizing him. Gross.

I don’t know anything about this case but I dislike this Rapp guy. His character is irritating.

Wow. Only 80 minutes of deliberation.

This Spacey sounds like a pedo but even if he did everything the other homosexual claimed, I don’t see how it is a crime. The Rapp person says he made an “unwanted sexual advance” and it went no further. Whatever. Who cares?

1 Like

Apparently, you do since you’re the one who posted it.

I care about the case, at least enough to post about it. I don’t care about what happened to the the Rapp person. He seems to be making a fuss over nothing.

i usually dont like many of the “comedy” movies and tv shows of this era but waiting for the worldcup i decided to finally give this one a try and i have to admit iam enjoying this silly series lol

My wife loves that show. I haven’t seen it, but haven’t found a good comedy since Kim’s convenience ended.

I watched the first episode. Excellent pace. Good storytelling for most of it. Unfortunately, quite a predictable ending.

I’ll keep at it. Del Toro has great pace. He seems like a nice guy.

The creators of “Dark,” thinki lol. Not too German though.

The most confusing thing is the characters speak different languages and don’t seem to understand each other.

I’ve only watched 1 episode. I’ll keep going. It was mostly on the background of characters and they eventually found the ship with 1,423 people that had been missing for 4 months. Most did not want to find it, but I think the captain made the right choice.

lol i tried several times but never managed to get into that dark series, maybe after the world cup i will try both :wink: