Favorite TV Shows

I finished it. It was pretty good. This episode is fairly self explanatory from the opening scene. The lady of the lake can basically kill with her screams. One of the soldiers is deaf, and she eventually likes him. There are no words for the entire 17 minutes.

I’m about a week late on this news. It’s the most popular show on hbomax lol. Maybe someone else will pick it up. Second season was pretty good, but no point in wasting your time if they aren’t going to finish it.

1 Like

I’m glad I didn’t get into season 2 if they’re going to bail.

aww i liked that show… shame i dont have a subscription to hbomax or i would cancel it lol

1 Like

Pretty good. 100% on rotten.

Stranger things season 4 is well above average. I think I have 2 episodes left.

I liked Scrubs. Lots to laugh about and sometimes to cry. The episode which comes to my mind first was one of the few really sad episodes. That one with the bacterias some patient left on another patient before leaving the hospital. That was heartbreaking because of the deadly consequences for that person, who thought to be healed.

Or the final one with this gorgious song sung by Gabriel.

Lol@J.D. fainting in his vision about the future, when his son and the daughter of his best friend inform their fathers about their marriage plans. And that Perry, his grumpy but kind hearted boss, also has a part in his private life, although he obviously still tries to hide his affection, lol. Great show.

Are you going to watch thinki? I’ll give it a go. Kinda stinks we know how things eventually turn out, lol. I’m guessing there will be fewer simultaneous stories going on at the same time, like the original.

naturally! i watch all fantasy and scifi stuff (or at least the first few episodes lol)

1 Like

I liked the first episode. Not a very good trailer.

A wizard (same actor that played Tywin Lannister) performs a ritual to try to draw the god of death into earth from the realm to bring his dead son back. He accidentally summons the god of dreams. There are many repercussions, including people not being able to fall asleep, wake up, etc… The sandman also gets trapped on earth for over a century and the realm turns to shit. One guy is trying to create dreams during awake time. Weird show, but based off a comic. Probably not enough nudity for some people.

they claim 15 million went into each episode… “Over the series, that equates to over $165 million, making it one of the most expensive series to ever be made by Netflix”

there is some pretty scenery but not sure where all that money went

very interesting fantasy setting, but weird is probably a fitting description for the show and that actor in particular, that guy could have made the show great, but to me he is just dull

having said that i did finish watching the whole series already so i guess i did enjoy it

1 Like

Did the main character remind you of a german?

lol nawww

he just seems to be on drugs and have sand in his eyes all the time? :wink:
i guess the actor tries to portray someone that is very depressed because of his work but i dont think he does a very good job

He’s British. That is an apt description.

1 Like

Episode 5 definitely didn’t cost $15 million to make (diner scene), making the other episodes even more expensive.

lol guess they had some money left over, they released a bonus episode 11 including animated cats? lol

1 Like

The foster parent for Jed who just had his eyes gouged out, reminded me of Brian kemp. Kind of looked and acted like him.

Very good. 8.5/10. Probably could have been 6 episodes instead of 8. Lil slow in the middle.

They canceled it. It is unfinished, so no point in starting it.

I’m still in my bedroom and only get hbomax downstairs, so have not seen house of dragons yet. My wife, who I haven’t seen in 5 days will want to watch it, too. I’m sure it was sex in it. Possibly, even homosexual sex.

I don’t think you’re allowed to make movies without sodomy in them anymore.

Dharma & Greg is on rerun on German free tv. It was such a funny series with such a great working couple. It‘s just sad, that Elfman (playing Dharma) and her hubby, a film music composer, (who physically isn’t her equal at all) in real life are Scientologists. But I watched and still watch that series because of the humour and because of Thomas Gibson anyway (who plays Greg).

Lol@she‘s a keeper.:laughing::rofl: