Favorite TV Shows

Ok, I admit it, for the first time in 25 years I’m addicted to a TV show. It’s a Colombian show called Desafio Super Humanos (Super Human Challenge) and it is stupid but I love it. Thankfully it will only last a few more weeks before the winner is crowned and then I can return to hating TV.

I only watch one show at a time and that usually means 1 or 2 hours a week. I’m way behind everyone else. I’m into American ninja warrior now. I bet I would have been good at it 10 years ago. Maybe 5. Only 1 episode left. Ninjas have improved over the years.

I’m watching serena williams. She’s crushing her opponent in the semifinals of the us open. I hope she can win another major post baby. She was close at the French open. She’s my favorite athlete. Of all time. Not only is she the best female tennis athlete of all time, but has to be considered amongst the greatest athletes of all time. It’s weird. She’s almost underrated.

2 Likes

In the final she’s going to play a young Japanese girl named Naomi Osaka who I’ve never heard of (which isn’t surprising as I’m not sure I can name a single active tennis player other than Serena Williams). I hope Serena wins. I can’t remember how close she is to breaking Margaret Court’s record but I hope she does.

1 Like

Camila won today’s desafio, beating two strong men. I didn’t think it possible.

She is 1 behind Court. Court seems like a rotten person. It would be nice if she breaks it next year.

Roy Moore is suing sacha baron Cohen. He should probably pay for his hotel and flight and that should be the end of it.

73 million dollars. I think something more like 2000 would be better. Unless he was already comped for flight and hotel and car.

1 Like

Well, that didn’t go well.

Bonanza was one of several favourite tv shows when I was a child. They bring it on tv in the very morning again since a few month and I extra get up earlier to walk Gracie and to feed my pets, to be able to enjoy some hot coffee and watching that naive show, where the good always wins at the end. That‘s why I love it. That and because of Adam and his horse, lol. I love his calmness and character as well as his physical appearance more than that of hot blooded Little Joe. He also had the same smooth riding style like Glenn Ford. But they had similar long-legged horses. Maybe that‘s why. But Adam rode just as calm as his character was. Still love to watch him in Bonanza, lol.

Adam Cartwright

I stumbled upon this. I remember it from a decade ago. It’s still great.

The host handled that quite well.

She is hot so I agree with her. The world needs to get on that map shortage problem.

True. More folks would know what continent South Africa is on.

1 Like

LetterKenny on Hulu

Remember this?

Who could forget.

That boy there looks sexually frustrated.

I bet that guy voted for Donald Trump.

2 Likes

This is actually a documentary that I highly recommend. “Two old whores”. I’ve heard it’s not available now in the US but i also heard it’s on Amazon. Good luck. Here’s the trailer -

WHACK! “Say thank you Missus”.

“Thank you Missus”.