Favorite Music Videos

In March 2014, Leann Rimesā€™s jaw became dislocated while performing, ending her concert encore early.
i find that inerestin
even more interesting
what song was she singing?

finally-
does reggie have a poll from that year?
that would be of interest

Balsam for my heart and soul is to listen to his voice. In most of his arrangements there are elements I dislike, because of the disharmony or extravagance. Generally, I like music best when itā€˜s kept simple and minimalistic. Only a few instruments. Maybe I donā€™t appreciate those ā€žsurpriseā€œ and ā€žpuzzleā€œ aspects as much as he does, lol. But I could listen to his voice all day long. I like his pronouncation. Somehow sensitive, comforting and sexy altogether.

what about where you are a fucking nazi cunt?

Thatā€˜s how I love Sting. Sensitive and sexy. And the musical arrangement is just fantastic. The piano - pure joy.

fucking nazi cunt
letā€™s slightly type about that
you fucking nazi cunt

sting is worse than hitler
slightly

In the second episode of Season 3, white folks are acting foolish. ā€œSinterklaas Is Coming to Townā€ brings us back to our core cast, who are gallivanting in Amsterdam. Alfred (Brian Tyree Henry), also known by his rapper name, Paper Boi, has booked a new tour, a year after the one he was preparing for in Season 2ā€™s finale. (Now heā€™s the headliner, not the supporting act.) Here, blackface is given the lurid treatment that the show previously reserved for whitefaceā€”the city, and the concert venue, are filled with Dutch people painted black in celebration of the racist, tiresome holiday tradition of ā€œZwarte Piet.ā€

This guy has some pipes. What a talent. I think I found a musician Reg and Gunda could agree on. Although, he doesnā€™t have a shirt on for half the song, so that could go either way.

I think the strokes suck.